Billy and Tommy

"Alright! Everyone out!" Loki yelled at everyone standing in the doorway.

The men of the group left as soon as they heard the phrase "My water broke". The girls took a second but they all left too.

Loki had just changed forms when she heard a whoosh behind her. She turned around to see Pietro carrying towels and a whole medicine cart behind him. She mentally face-palmed but realized quickly that there was a very slim chance Pietro was gonna leave.

I wish I had a brother like that...

Loki shook away the thought and started getting Wanda comfortable. "Just breathe darling, it will be fine."

Apparently her body chose that exact moment to have a contraction. She screamed through her teeth. Pietro held her hand in place of Vision, who was currently being calmed by the rest of the avengers.

After 10 minutes (the fastest Loki's ever seen), little Tommy was born.

After another 5, Billy was as well.

After Loki had tended to Wanda, she had to tend to Pietro because through the pain of the  contractions, Wanda had actually broke one of his fingers. Loki was able to heal it mostly but it was still a bit stiff.

Loki looked over to Wanda who had two babies nuzzled on her bosom.

"Do you want me to get them?"

She nodded.

As Loki neared the door she called out.

"Loki..."

She looked at Wanda.

"Thank you."

Loki smiled and nodded at her before going to find vision. He changed back into his male form and went into the living room where all the avengers were anxiously waiting.

They all stood up and looked at him impatiently.

"Everything went fine, and her sons are in perfect health."

If Vision could physically faint from relief, he would have.

-------------------------------------------------------

The happy couple had decided to settle down for a bit within a lake house somewhere in new Hampshire until everything settled down. Tensions were still a bit high after the whole accords situation and Wanda didn't trust the safety of her children in a government building, so it was eventually decided it would be best if they went somewhere else for the time being. Pietro went with them, not wanting to miss out on being an uncle.

Everything had settled once again in the compound.

Well...mostly.

A few days after Wanda left, General Ross had called to see where she was (which naturally they didn't tell him). Well unluckily for the avengers, Ross decided to stop by to check on everything shortly afterwards.

Well, you can imagine the surprise on Ross's face when he saw what he thought was a super-villain having drinks with tony stark while dressed in a pink-floyd shirt (Stark said he needed some human clothes).

Bruce thought Ross was gonna have an aneurysm.