"Sho, we have to go in there!" Bakugou exclaimed excitedly pointing at a hero store "I want to see if our frie- classmates have merch yet!" 

Shoji's heart skipped a beat at the unintentional nickname before nodding softly and walking beside Bakugou into the store.

They each parted ways for a moment, looking at the bunch of different merch for their friends.

When Shoji found Bakugou again his heart stopped. 

Bakugou held a little Tentacole plush in his hands while smiling softly and blushing, he put it in his cart along with a Red Riot plush, a Chargebolt plush, a Cellophane backpack pin and Pinky dancing shoes.

"I'm ready to-" He grabbed a Deku plush before throwing it into the cart as well "Now I'm ready to go."

Shoji was a little stunned but followed and waited for Bakugou to pay.

"Bakugou?" Said male hummed in acknowledgment "Why didn't you get Ground Zero merch? There was a lot, I know you saw it."

Bakugou hummed again in contemplation "I dunno, this stuff is for my friends, I don't really want any of my merch, it all makes me look a lot more heroic than I actually am,, and having a plush of yourself just sitting around is pretty creepy." His nose wrinkled and he made a cute little kitten face.

Shoji glanced down in worry before humming softly and getting on the almost empty bus.

When they got back to the dorms, no one was in the common room and Bakugou gently left his little gifts in front of doors.

New, expensive shoes that Shoji knew Uraraka had been eyeing lay gently at her doormat.

A cut pair of crop tops with matching skirts left for Hakagure.

A whole giant set of new exotic tea for Momo.

Giant stack of carefully selected guitar strings, drum sticks and aux cords for Jiro.

Sparkly makeup for Aoyama, with a couple hair products.

Three poetry books for Tokoyami, all signed by their respective authors.

Ojiro got a couple pairs of gloves for his martial arts and a blanket.

Some animal books for Koda, Katsuki explained that there were some animals that he couldn't talk to because they weren't native to Japan and he never saw them so reading up on them would be fun. Shoji smiled at the fact that all these gifts were so thoughtful, not one was superficial, they were specified for each person and met their wants carefully.

Sato got cooking materials, pretty standard except Katsuki also got him free passes into Hell's Kitchen for a free dining. Bakugou said they watched that show together sometimes and Sato always said Gordan Ramsey reminded him of Bakugou.

Katsuki giggled as he set a tea kettle down in front of Todoroki's room and then stacked premade soba in front of it. Shoji didn't understand the joke but when he asked Katsuki just laughed harder.

When Katsuki stopped in front of Deku's door he looked downcast, a little sad as he lay an AllMight poster and the Deku plush down right next to his door, Katsuki almost knocked but pushed his hand down and kept walking.

Iida got new running shoes, dark blue with streaks of white, Katsuki said he saw his old pair in the trash this morning.

He grinned when he got to Tsu's door and quickly laid down a "Welcome in!" Door mat that was decorated with green little frogs and replaced Tsu's dirty pride flag with a new, clean one.

Shoji asked about Mineta and Katsuki held up a package of adult diapers while smirking, they left that gift there and then on to the Bakusquad.

Deki got a skateboard and that plush, plus a couple of chains for his jeans.

Kirishima got crocs, red ones, a pack of the expensive, not boxed red hair dye and bleach, gummy bears, a Crimson Riot T-shirt (that took forever to find) and the Red Riot plush.

Mina's dorm door was soon covered in taped on stickers of bands Bakugou said she liked and a whole outfit with the Pinky themed running shoes.

When Bakugou stood in front of Seros door he smiled brightly and surprised Shoji by knocking gently.

Sero opened the door and peeked out.

"Hey Bakugou! Did you go shopping again?" Seros grin lit up his entire face as he wrapped Bakugou in a quick half hug.

"Mhm!" Bakugou had a small smile on his face as he looked at Sero and it made Shoji quite jealous, but he pushed that down, it was irrational. 

"Fuck yeah!! What'd ya get me this time Blasty? I have a present for you too by the way!"

Katsuki handed Sero an orange, white and black jean hoodie with the pin and dropped some chains into his hand nervously.

Sero stared at the stuff for a couple of seconds.

"D-do you not like it? I can take it ba-"

"Shut the fuck up Katsuki Bakugou, you do this every time. I am in awe Bakubabe, this is amazing! Did you really find this stuff? Is it really for me?" Katsuki nodded and fidgeted a little.

Sero threw himself into Bakugou's arms saying how perfect it was and how much Sero was grateful for Bakugou.

When he finally pulled away Bakugou was beaming.

"Oh!" Sero ran back into his dorm and came out with a little wrapped gift, it was small and had dark green and black wrapping "Here's yours." Sero rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment and grinned nervously.

"I didn't ask for you to get me anything?" Bakugou tilted his head.

"Well neither do they 'Suki" Sero pointed down the hall "But you give them stuff anyways without even accepting a thank you, please take the gift."

Bakugou sighed with a small smile gracing his features "Fine." He gently unwrapped it and opened the box to a small chain necklace with string of little rocks hanging down gently, a red one, a yellow one, a black one, a pink one and at the very top, a beautiful shade of reddish gold, holding all the rocks together and to the chain.

Bakugou did the least expected thing and let out a few happy tears while thanking Sero quietly. They hugged again, longer and tighter this time before parting ways.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Bakugou turned to Shoji and pulled his hed down to press a light kiss to his half masked face "That was your present, thank you for coming shopping with me."

Bakugou took the bags with all his stuff in it and turned away to walk into his dorm.

A/N: There's gonna be a short part two of them all reacting to their gifts and Bakugou being revealed as the mysterious gift giver but my friend is yelling at me to open the door cus I've been sad and they prepared happy stuff, like movies and a pillow fort, so I'll see y'all later.