Shigadabi

Dabi POV.

Cans of soda and takeout boxes littered the floor, the TV was too quiet to hear and the sheets has little crumbs from cookies and other foods. It smelled like old Chinese food and stale pizza, but I loved it.

This was my boyfriends room. It was perfect. God I'm completely whipped, and by some creepy looking asshole who wears his dead families hands on his body.

I laughed and Tomura paused Mario Kart on the switch he was holding to look up at me from the position in between my legs, the bag of chips on his leg rustling as he shifted on the cat shaped rug on the floor.

"What's so funny?" He asked, his voice still scratchy.

"Nothing babe," I ran my fingers trough his surprisingly soft bright blue hair "Just thinking about how head over heels I've fallen for you"

Tomura's cute little nose wrinkled "You're disgusting Dabi."

I laughed again "Awww c'mon," I whined "You never say cute things to me, so I'm forced to be the sap in this relationship!" I dramatically fell to my side after carefully assuring Tomura wouldn't fall.

A rare sight entered my vision. My beautiful (sometimes creepy), light haired boyfriend had his head thrown back in laughter and for a second it felt like the world stopped and all of a sudden I was sitting up and grabbing his face, forcing him to look my in the eyes.

Blue met red in a passionate display of purple.

"I love you Tomura Shigaraki" I said seriously. "You are so beautiful." I tucked a strand of hair behind his ear and looked back into his eyes.

"I-" I waited patiently, I knew this was a hard thing for him to say.

I wasn't expecting him to lunge forward and softly press his lips onto mine while running a  hand through my hair, careful to keep his pinky finger up and wrapped and arm around my neck.

I was quick to respond, sliding both my arms gently around his waist and kissing back gently.

He pulled back and looked me in the eyes "I love you too Dabi"

I grinned and buried my face in the crook of his neck, I know a few happy tears leaked out of both of us. 

When you're a villain and no one in your past has ever told you they loved you without lying, or you've murdered all the people who've ever meant it, it's so nice to finally have someone who isn't going to leave you and loves you. You and all your crazy.

I look back up at Tomura again and smile before showering him in kisses while he giggled like a child.

~Little while later~

Kurogiri's POV

"YOU ASSHOLE!!!" Tomura screamed at Dabi "I LOST TO FUCKING TOADETTE BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

I sighed, "Children these days." I shook my head and poured myself another glass of whiskey before I had that one kid blow me up so bad that the UA staff would have to be piecing me back together for weeks.

Moaning could now be heard from the room.

Oh how much better that would be than this.

A/N: WOWWW two in one day, I'm fuckin awesome!! But I am serious, give me requests, I'm running out and soon this book will be like all the other great oneshot books

ON HIATUS.

Nah I'm just playin~

I wouldn't leave you like that, but I do need stuff, like just send me a meme or leave a link to one in the comments and I'll see what I can do and turn it into a ship, just please give me motivation ily *mhua*