I give her a little room and she lifts it over her head. The bra is white with flowers and looks beautiful. It holds her perfect breasts nicely and I groan as I see her. Taehyung gets impatient and is now yanking her pants open and pushing them down. I hum in satisfaction as I see her clad in her underwear before me. Ripe for the taking. She looks flushed. I trail my finger over her stomach and the goosebumps follow my finger. And she shivers under our stare. 

She kneels before Taehyung and frees his length from his pants. She licks her lips just before closing those gorgeous lips around him. He groans, "oh god. It's been so long." She giggles, and he grabs her head, and looks down on her. And I harden as I watch him fuck her mouth. And wish it was me. 

After minutes Taehyung pulls her off him and she turns to me, and grabs my waistband. She pulls and I take a step closer. She buries her face against my straining bulge and nuzzles, creating delicious friction. And the wait for her hot and wet mouth and tongue flows through my blood. The mark throbs, and I was surprised I got it when I kissed her for the first time. I thought I already had a soulmate. Now I don't know who it is. Is it both? Do I want both? I do know I want Aqua. She gave me the mark, so for her I know for sure. But the other? I don't know. 

She's perfect. In every way. And I don't mind the others and her having sex. I don't understand why. Maybe I should confide in someone and tell she gave me the mark? But who? Yoongi? Since he is her soulmate? Would he mind she is mine too? I don't know. When she yanks my pants down I focus back and let the thoughts disappate. 

The boxers follow, and I bob against her nose and she chuckles, "happy to see me, Romeo?" And I like the name. And I like my name for her too. Flower. Just like the tattoo on her hip. Or neck. Or ribs. All flowers. So it fits beautifully. She is beautiful like a flower. 

She licks my opening leaking pre-cum, and my thoughts fly right out if my mind and I moan long. I step closer, and she let's me, and opens wider, so I slide into the hot, hot wetness. Her tongue rotates, and probes. I collect her hair and hold it in one hand, as I thrust slowly. 

Taehyung is watching her suck me off, stroking himself softly. He then grabs her hips and makes her stand, pushes her panties aside, and he lines up, and rams into her hard. He's so forceful he pushes us both back, and me deeper into her throat. She swallows repeatedly and every squeeze sends tingles up my spine, and my toes curl in my shoes. 

I find my balance again, and set a slow rhythm of sliding in and out of her delicious mouth. And as I push in, Taehyung pulls out, and it looks so erotic I feel the fire burn hotter, and my orgasm build to the point of pain, and suddenly she grabs my hips, and slides me down as far as she can get and swallows hard, and unbelievably I grow harder and feel the first euphoric spurts hit the back of her throat. 

I grab her head tighter and hold still as she swallows me down until I'm empty. I pull back and she winks at me as she licks her lips clean of some that has leaked out of her mouth. My heart is in my throat and my ears are whizzing and I hear nothing else. Taehyung isn't finished and he looks determined to last a long time. 

"Taehyung," she moans as he rams into her mercilessly and she sounds so needy and sexy I feel my soft cock twitch and I harden a little again. He pulls on her hair and she stands upright and one of his arms snakes over her collarbones holding her tight. 

Her perfets tits bounce before me with every upward thrust and I harden more. The lewd sounds leaving those sinful lips ignite the fire anew, and I want to fuck her myself. She opens her eyes glazing with unadulterated need and raw desire, so lustful it steals my breath. I pinch a niople and her breath hitches. I grab both and squeeze. She is so soft, I stroke and caress before pinching both buds simultaneously.