"I don't think that's very smart. You just hurt yourself more." River chimed in.

"Don't worry we got a plan." We all turned to see Lucinda, Genevieve, and Hazel.

"We got everyone waiting outside all we need is Shiva." Hazel said.

"Oh thank god." River let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay let's go then." I smiled. I put my arms over Mason and Rivers shoulders so I could walk without wobbling so much. Finley, Beckett, and now Gray were standing in a circle with the rest of the hellhounds in the pack surrounding them.

"Alpha and Luna sorry but you can't help with this. Finley come grab Shiva." Lucinda said.

"Why can't we? He's our mate." River protested.

"All of them need to activate their powers to heat Shiva up as much as possible while we get rid of the spell on him." Genevieve explained. Finley came over to us and held his hand out to me.

"Be careful with him Finley." Mason whimpered.

"He's going to be fine guys don't worry." Finley said grabbing my hand. We walked to the middle of the guys and waited for further instructions.

"Okay Shiva, Finley, Grayson, and Beckett grab hands and stand in a circle. The rest of you don't let go of each other's hands since you are the ones keeping all the heat from escaping." Hazel said spreading out into a triangle with the other 2 witches. We all grabbed each other's hands and waited. I ended up laying my head on Finley's should since I was feeling tired.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah don't worry." I said.

"We're all here for you." Beckett said.

"I know and I love you guys for it." I smiled.

"Everyone start letting your fire powers out. As much as you can and don't stop until we say. Shiva you too."

"He gets sick from it." I heard Mason say.

"He should get to overwhelmed that he won't feel sick." Hazel told him.

"Everyone in the bigger circle do not let Shiva out of the circle. No matter what's happening he can't leave until we finish." Wow that's a spooky thing to say.

"Come on kid. It's easy right." Finley encouraged, fire came off from his body. I lifted my head back up and looked around seeing a huge fire start to form. I took a deep breath and activated my powers.

Hazel was right. With everyone's powers just completely surrounding me it's very overwhelming. Like it's to much.

The witches began chanting something. I suddenly got this super weird feeling. Like somethings wrong.

"H-Hey where's Percy and Toby?" I asked. They all looked at me with blank expressions.

"Probably at home." Gray shrugged.

"Don't lie to me. Wheres are my best friends? Somethings wrong I can feel it." I whimpered.

"Just wait until this is over." Finley said.

"Where are they?" I said using my alpha voice. They tried not to be affected by it but in the end they can't.

"Tobys in the hospital." Gray blurted out. My eyes went wide.

"Since when?" I growled.

"Yesterday." He said defeated.

"And you didn't fucking tell me!" I shouted.

"Damnit Shiva your sick why would we tell you your friend got hurt like." Finley snapped.

"It's doesn't matter. You should've told me immediately." I growled at him.

"You can barely leave your room so no I wasn't going to tell you." He scoffed.

"They are my fucking family you can't decide what I know and don't." I growled pulling my hands away from them.

"What's happening?" Hazel shouted.

"Toby is in the fucking hospital and you didn't tell me?" I hissed out.

"I told them not to." I looked over to Percy. He had tears streaming down his face. I walked to the edge of the circle and whined.

"P-Percy...?" I said quietly.

"Hurry so you can come see him." He gave me a half smile.

"Is it bad?" I asked already dreading any answer.

"Yes."