twenty four

I ran into Karl's room as he finished his recent stream. Georgenotfound really?!
"Karl! When were you going to mention to me that you were going to stream with such a hottie?!" I shouted at Karl as he took off his headset, he looked at me in shock, "A what? what-"
"George, he's so pretty.." I smiled widely, Karl rolled his eyes, "Are you ever going to go out and find a boyfriend instead of calling my friends cute."
"No! I don't need a boyfriend, I have you! But...When did you become friends with George?" I sat down on Karl's bed and he shrugged,
"Through twitter or something, not completely sure..he's a cool dude.."
"Of course he is, he's george, I should stop being a streamer and just be a sub, I always seem to be simping over everyone on twitch.." I let myself fall back into his bed for dramatics. Karl sighed heavily,
"Except me.."
I shot myself up and grinned, "Especially you."

**

I ran into the house with excitement as I saw Karl's car in the drive way.
"Im home!" I shouted, I heard the shower running and pouted. Lame. I dunno why I expected Karl to run into my arms and throw me onto the couch and kiss me or something.
I sat on the couch, Grey jumping onto my lap, I threw my phone out of my pocket.

George: Hey Riley, how you holding up today :]

Riley: good..confused but good. How about you George?

George: Great, slept like a bear in hibernation. kind of feel like streaming, wanna stream together?

Riley: You wanna stream with me? :3

George: oh yeah, what's the point of a friendship if we're not going to have a least a bit of fun ;]

Riley: Say when, i'll hop on the server.

George: 10 minutes, get ready

I hopped off the couch, making my way upstairs, I quickly got into my room and searched for something nice to wear, instead of sweats and a crappy t. I got out a black v neck and a pair of light blue mom jeans. I got onto my twitch account and awaited for George. In the mean time I messed around on mine craft. I got George's text and hopped on his server, throwing my headset on.
"Hiya Riley!" George shouted into my ears, I laughed, "Whats up!"
"Not much, you ready to play some among us?"
"Oh yeah, It would be so cool if we were imposters together.." I grinned, my chat blowing up, I read some chats as they loaded up on my screen.

Georgewasfound: KARL OR GEORGE. ARE YOU INTO GEORGE?
rileyscute: omg she looks so pretty today
Rileykarlsimp: Why do I want George and Riley to flirt rn.

I widened my eyes and our game loaded,
"Oh shit.." George mumbled as it began, I grinned at my screen..I was an imposter.
"George are you imposter..?" I asked him through the mic, "Nope, you?" He cleared his throat and I grinned at his british accent, "Of course not.."
I walked through the map and vented to murder Purple. The body was reported as I hid.

pink: Oh my god yellow is dead too!

George laughed and I did too, "YOU ARE IMPOSTER ARENT YOU?!" George shouted,
"OKAY I AM DONT TELL ANYONE." I shouted back at him and he laughed, "Okay well I killed yellow.."
I smirked and picked up my monster on my desk, I cracked it and took a sip, George typed telling everyone that we were together when they were both murdered so it couldn't be us.

I heard my door creak and I turned glancing at Karl, I smiled at him, he waved with a light smile. Probably glad that I was streaming again, it had been a while since I have.

Karls pov

I shut Riley's door, not wanting to bother her stream, she hadn't in quite some time so I was just glad that she was finding her mojo again. I shook
my wet hair around as I walked into my room, my phone lit up with many notifications and one caught my attention the most.

Georgenootfound: quick among us game with @rileyyy come chat :]

I furrowed my eyebrows and headed to Riley's channel, since when was she friends with George? I mean I guess its pretty cool that we can all stream together now. I watched as chat blew up and Riley and George were killing the crew. Riley and George were laughing as they ran up on two people killing them at the same time.
"Oh my god George we're ruthless.." Riley chuckled and George did too, "We should try and kill more people before they find the bodies.."
They then went a murdering spree together, and won the game. "We're a good pair aren't we ladybug..?" George spot to Riley in his thick accent, Riley grinned with a nod, "Damn right, let's play again.."
Ladybug? Seriously? I picked shut my phone and started texting George. Hoping he would reply even if he was streaming. I just had to hurry up while the game loaded.

Karl:] : George, since when are you and Riley pals? And you called her lady bug..??

I shut my phone off and turned on my tv as I awaited a response from him and an hour and a half later, I did.

Georgie: hey karl :) We started texting when you two stopped talking, she thought i'd tell her what's going on but I promise I didn't. Shes a very sweet girl Karl, hell of a catch, I understand why you like her so much.

Karl:] : what do you mean by that George?

Georgie: she's super cool.

Karl:] : I literally wish Riley wasn't a boy magnet, what is it about her that guys are so into?

Georgie: are you seriously asking me that? I should be the one asking you. Besides you're just not used to her being around boys or something, has she always been in hiding?

Karl:] : No..yes? I'm not sure, i'm always around she doesn't need other boys. Are you gonna get a crush on Riley?

Georgie: Karl no! She's your lady bug dude, we're just friends, stop that, she's super awesome and all, I mean I definitely see why you're into her, she's you but a girl, dude she abuses her chair and falls out of it like you, you two grew up together, what's there not to fall in love with? You basically both grew into each other. She's been claimed since the day you met her, both of you just don't realize it yet. But you will.

Karl:] : I'm not too sure about that George. Anyways, i'm going to go see her, we haven't seen each other since last night, we should all stream together soon.

I stepped up out of my bed and walked over to Riley's room, I pushed her door open slightly and she smiled at me from her chair,
"Hi." She mumbled, I smiled at her and sat on her bed, "Hi."