one

disclaimer: everyone is getting so mad Jimmy is involved in this.. I understand this is a Karl story, it is, and I will get to that, i know most of you don't find jimmy appealing but I do! And I needed a reason for Karl to break out of this friendship trance, please try and understand that while reading my story, just be patient, Karl and oc will have a great love story. This is a slow burn. Thank you! I hope you enjoy, thank you for reading! I promise you won't be disappointed :] just be patient!

It was the beginning of the first week of nineth grade when I met Karl Jacobs. I got into class early like usual, waited for people to come in, and dreaded the year in the first three days it had began. That was until the teacher caught my attention. "Good morning class, we have a new student joining our school, this is Karl Jacobs. Karl, tell us about yourself.." Ms Blanchard sat down at her desk, leaving my eyes on the floppy brown haired boy, his hands fidgeting as he tried to come up with facts to describe himself, he looked very uncomfortable. "I'm Karl, I like mine craft and I love cats." Karl faked a smile and made his way towards me, the empty desk in front of me. I poked his shoulder as Ms Blanchard began talking about what to expect this year, Karl turned to look at me and I smiled,
"I'm Riley, nice to meet you Karl. Mine craft is superior.." Karl grinned at me and turned back to the teacher.
I made my way out of class as quickly as I could as it ended, until I felt someone follow quickly behind me, "Hey Riley!?" Karl's voice made me turn to him, "I have English next, do you think you could give me some directions?" He asked me, I nodded, "I have that class, we can walk together.." I slowed down as we walked through the hallway, Karl began asking me about my mine craft, and I told him all about it, and we both decided to play mine craft after school.

7 years later

"Riley! Wait until I tell you about the craziest day I had today.." Karl's voice yelled through our house. I groaned as I crawled out of bed, I walked downstairs and he looked at me from the kitchen, grabbing himself a monster from the fridge. "What happened today..?" I raised an eyebrow as I sat down at the kitchen island, waiting for his big crazy story for today. Karl always had something epic to tell me about, especially since he'd started being a camera man for Mr beast. Man that guy was handsome, Karl was lucky.
"So, I was in Jimmy's video, like for real, and not as a camera man." My eyes widened as he sat up on the island, "Are you freaking serious?" Karl nodded happily at me and I smiled widely feeling so happy for him, "I'm so proud of you Karl."
"Hey Riley, you're doing great yourself, look at that twitch action you have going lately, you get like fifty thousand views, you're getting somewhere too.." He comforted me, I shrugged, "I'm not working with the Jimmy Donaldson.." Karl grinned softly, picking up his monster again, "No you aren't. But hey, maybe if this becomes a usual thing, I'll have you come sit and watch or something.."
"That would be pretty cool.." I stood up,
"Okay, i'm going to get ready to stream, I'm so excited!" Karl jumped off the counter and kicked his feet, petting the cat and running upstairs to his room.

I felt myself get annoyed as I scrolled through my twitch streams, feeling unmotivated lately to film anything...It felt like Karl had such a fast track on his path compared to mine. I mean we started streaming together, but maybe he was just funnier than me or something..
Karl walked into my bedroom, making me lower my phone to look at him,
"Another successful stream.." He smiled, crossing his arms, "You bored? Wanna go get some snacks or something, I was thinking-"
"Had me at snacks, let's go, I want a slurpee." I stood up and Karl chuckled, I grabbed my keys off my desk and picked up my sweater on my gaming chair, I followed karl as we made our way out to my car.

"So have any idea when you'll be in another video?" I asked Karl as I pulled out of the driveway, "Not sure yet, hopefully soon. I really like Chris, he is so cool.."
"I hope you introduce me one day, I happen to be a big Jimmy fan.." I smiled widely, Karl rolled his eyes as he turned on the radio, connecting his phone, "Yeah, and then you'll awkwardly try and hit on him, and embarrass me." He laughed, I hit his shoulder,
"Karl stop, I wouldn't."
"Right, you're too awkward to hit on someone.."
"Says you, oh my god.." I laughed loudly.
Karl began playing the stereo as we drove the rest of the way.

I sat at my gaming chair, back from our snack run, I stared at my twitch account, I took a big sip of my slurpee as I started a live. "Hey guys! Going to let the chat fill up a bit.." I turned on my camera and watched as people joined my stream.
"Sorry I haven't streamed for a bit, I've been feeling pretty unmotivated..I just wanted to come in and say that, maybe play a bit of mine craft but nothing too interesting tonight, I'm sorry..." I looked as the chat blew up, I smiled into the camera, "So fit check right?" I stood up in my chair, showing off my black sweat pants and Karl's dream hoodie that I stole from his room last week. "I just wanna let you guys in on a secret, Karl does not know I have this hoodie so.." I placed my finger on my mouth and grinned. I started the server, excited that I was feeling a bit motivated again. I heard my bedroom door open and Karl gave me an unimpressed face, "Riley, I'm watching your live, what the heck are you doing with my hoodie." I rolled my eyes, "Bye Karl!" I shouted at him, I grabbed my mine craft creeper stuffy and threw it at him, "Ouch!" He yelled as he shut the door. I chuckled to myself as I turned back to my live, "Sorry guys, Karl's about to get his period.."
"Riley!" I heard him shout from his room and I laughed.