The Supermarket Drama

Mari: "Since the cat has been named and I have forgotten to go shopping, Adrien cover yourself with this hoodie so no-one can see that you going in a supermarket with some girl..."

I turned around only to find Adrien in his former self looking at me with hurt eyes.

Adrien: "How dare you insult yourself by saying that you are some girl... your my Princess, my life, my everything!"

He nuzzled his forehead onto my shoulder and slipped his hands on my waist. I smiled and placed my hand to ruffle his hair. We stood there in the same position for 10 minute before Night came back from her grand tour. I met his eyes and whispered, "I know I am your princess, I know that I am your life and I also know that I am your everything but kitty don't you mean purr-incess!" He laughed and I smiled with him. I whispered softly in his ear, "always stay smiling my purrince, stay by me no matter what, promise?" He smiled and nodded, "I promise purr-inces! Now can we go shopping!"

I placed a packet of chocolate in the trolley only to find Adrien had put Marshmallows and biscuits next to the chocolate.

Mari: "What is that for?"

Adrien: "For our movie party tonight!"

Mari: "Movie party? Is there a movie party in my house that I don't know about?"

A: "Well you know now don't you and it is only going to be us two!"

M: "Fine but if you don't hurry up, I'll leave you here!"

A: "You can't leave me! After all, I am your knight in shining leather or right now actually, your knight in shining hoodie!"

I shook my head and giggled. When we reached the counter, he nuzzled his head against my shoulder again!

Mari: "Kitty stop, I need to put the things on the cashier belt! Adri..."

He placed a hand on my mouth.

Adrien: "Shhhh.... princess, we are in a supermarket!"

But it was too late, quickly the camera men/women with other girl started to ask question about if we were dating. Some one in the crowd spoke up, "she is too ugly and fat! You can date me instead!"

Other fangirl: "Yeah she is too fat and that outfit....EWWWW!"

All of them started to shout things at me. I started to tear up... the last thing I knew was that I clutched Adrien's daisy white overcoat and then everything went a raven shade of black.