Night?

The past weeks flew by really quickly... I was working on my new swimsuit design when I got a call from Alya:

Alya: I am having a waterpark party next Saturday! Wanna come? I mean you have to, so you have no choice.

Mari: ... I would truly love to come but, you know I have work to do, and besides, I have a meeting with a company's manager. So I can't....

Alya: Really M, you can't do that much for your bff. Fine then, I shall let you work then and I won't invite you anymore anywhere!

With that she cut the line. I scratched the back of my neck and went across the room to the fridge with my chair. I whined like a baby for not having cold drinks in my fridge! I threw my coat on and head downstairs to go shopping. I was on my way, when I saw a black kitten with green eyes freezing in the snow. I felt bad, so I picked it up and started to go in the opposite direction towards the veterinary hospital.

Once I got the gender, I started to walk back home to drop the kitty off and go to the pet shop. Once I entered, I bought anything that I thought would be helpful: A cat condo, litter box, food for the kitty and the bowls. This is actually my first time taking care of a animal, I'm scared! When I reached, I placed the condo in my room, the litter box, outside in the garden and then the bowl in the kitchen. The only hard part is, HOW DO I TRAN THE CAT?

 The only hard part is, HOW DO I TRAN THE CAT?

I sighed

I sighed. Finally everything was set up and I let the little kitty explore the furniture. "UGH! I forgot to do the main thing!" I screamed scaring the little kitty, "sorry! I forgot to go shopping for myself.." I was very irritated. Then suddenly, I heard a knock on my bedroom window. I smiled and let him in my room. "Are you replacing me?" He whined like a little kid... I giggled, "maybe..." on that he pouted. I raised my eyebrow, shook my head and went towards him. I leaned in for a kiss but to his dismay, I kissed his check instead. "You are replacing me!" He whined even more when I held his belt and gave him a proper kiss. "How can I ever replace you my kitty? Anyways, the kitten is a female... but I don't know what to name her?"

Chat: "Mari junior!"

Mari: "And why would I name her that?"

Chat: "because she is as beautiful as you are!" 

I was tearing up Mari: "Thank you kitty! What about night? My knight comes in the night, so should I call her that? The little kitty has a name... night!"