The Smile He Gave

I tried to find Chat in the last few days but there was no hope. I had given up trying to find him over and over again, so I decided to take action and go to his house. He wasn't there but when I came home, I saw him there. He was on my bed, so I decided to come from the door. "Where were you?" He asked once I entered. "Umm.. with one of my friends "I replied with a lie.  "Stop lying" This time his eyes showed anger and disappointment. 

"What is it Chat? Just say it!" I spoke in a burst of anger

"What is it Chat? Just say it!" I spoke in a burst of anger.  "Just forget it!" He replied half screaming.   "Oh right like you are the one to talk! You were gone for three weeks expecting me to not worry! Where were you? If you want someone else then just tell me! Why did you leave?" I said screaming with my face covered in tears. He hugged me and I shook him off, "princess it is nothing like that!"   "Then what is it Adrien, why did you leave me mid way giving me hope and then leaving again? What was it this time?" This left him in shock again and he spoke softly this time, "Adrien? I'm not Adrien? Why do you think I am Adrien?" He panicked while wiping my tears away. I giggled a little with my hand over my mouth. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss, after the kiss I smiled, "so does that mean you're not in love with someone else?"  He laughed and returned that smile, "you think!"