University Life

Let me start from the beginning, my name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I'm 20 right now. I go to The University of Fashion Design and Models (The UFDM) as we would call it. Before you ask, I am still a superhero, and again, before you ask, I haven't contacted Alya in a very long time, probably since when we graduated from our college. What about Adrien? Still with me! He goes to the same university as I do. I haven't spoke to him and therefore haven't got a crush on him anymore. I stay in my own house, that I bought for myself. My family left me alone, since I told them I didn't want to be a baker and wanted to be a fashion designer. I work around every day, I have a part time job as a maid in one of the rich people's houses, so I get paid there a lot. I tutor some brats kids and as you can see, I am doing just fine. Also, I am a coach on Saturdays for little kids that wanna do gymnastics. See, my life become though after my parents left me, so I started doing just fine as a 16 year old. To be fair, I had friends but I missed being young, I missed the smiles that I had, the tears that I cried, all the emotions that I had lost over the time. My room was decorated with pictures of designs, LED lights and somewhere underneath all the fabrics, I had pictures of the people from Collège Françoise Dupont (Françoise Dupont High School). I missed all of them sometimes. For my hunger to be satisfied, I usually got deals that were cheap and that was usually a small pot of pasta, with a drink and a cookie. Rarely I used to treat myself, but when I did, I went to subway. This was my life! Tomorrow was school, and that means catching whatever sleep I can catch(3-5 hours of sleep). Tomorrow was a big day because I had an assessment on designing, also the modelling students will wear the clothes. Guess who I got! Adrien Agreste, my favourite (sarcastic voice).

 Guess who I got! Adrien Agreste, my favourite (sarcastic voice)