Reveal of Chat Noir's identity!

Marinette's point of view:

Chat turned me around and he pressed his lips on me. I was in shock but I kissed him. I had been yearning for his attention but... I never thought it would be like this. The kiss started to become intense. I put my legs round his stomach and that is when he stopped.  What I did, put him in shock, "princess, ummm... can we take it slowly? I don't wanna hurt you!"  "You won't be hurting me, I want this Kitty!" With that I held him by his bell and pulled him in so near that he was 1cm away from me. He sighed and kissed me, but this time the kiss was soft and gentle. We parted after a while and he put his forehead against mine. "I'm sorry princess, but I just can't do it!" He sighed  " I got to go anyways" and with that I pushed him away from me and walked to the door.

I met my friends in the bar and this time, instead of taking apple juice, I took wine. I drank and drank. My friends were drunk, I left them at the bar and headed to my apartment. I couldn't drive so I took a walk. As I was walking, I heard Adrien's voice call my name and in a blink of an eye I was on a rooftop. Chat looked at me with shock and rolled his eyes, "you're drunk! Don't expect me to save you again." With that he left me in my room and went before I could thank him.

In the morning, I remembered what had happened. I went up to the balcony and took a deep breath put the strands of my hair behind my ears. "Tikki, what happened to me that night, why did... do I still love Adrien and that is why I turned when Chat called my name?" I asked Tikki.  "Marinette" she replied, "you saw Adrien in him..." and with that my eyes went wide with realization. "No mari! No Adrien is not Chat noir!" She said abruptly. "OMG yes he is but why, I know that I still love Adrien but why didn't I know sooner?"   Tikki sighed giving in, "you did know that Adrien was Chat Noir but you didn't have any proof or evidence. You have a good heart, that is why you didn't follow Chat back to his house or something! Know this too Mari, that Chat knows you are Ladybug. That is why he did what he did yesterday."