The truth been told

"Get out!" I looked away from his gaze to the door but he didn't even flinch. I held Bella in my hand, "you know where the door is or should I call the security?" I said in a stern voice again. At that point, Bella started to cry. I gently rocked her and sang her a lullaby, with that she fell asleep. I put her down in the lounge and came back to look at the two men still sitting there. "Hello... we are from..." I cut him off, "Gabriel fashion line... I know and I have met his son as well."  "Right, so this is the girl you were talking about huh A?"   "Yes!" He replied with a smirk. I glared at him and my gaze followed the other one's eye. He gulped and squeaked, "Gabriel wants to meet you tomorrow!" I did a fake gasp, "does he now?" the man nodded, "right and why... actually don't answer that, I already know! Gentlemen care for a drink! Meet me at Le Noir at 10pm sharp! You are excused!" Adrien just rolled his eyes, "Oh by the way..." both of them stopped in there tracks, "Adrien congratulations on your marriage two years before. I would love to meet your wife!" He was shocked...."How did you know I was married?"  "I also know you ran away to get married...." I paused letting both of them process, "now if you'll excuse me, I need to work... see you tonight gentlemen!"

It was 8:30, so I decided to leave and get ready for the meeting tonight. I chose my clothes and went to take a shower. Once I came out, I changed and did my hair. I found it a little difficult to do my hair, but I managed with a little help of tikki. I filled my purse with cookies and a spare lipgloss.

 I filled my purse with cookies and a spare lipgloss

Once I arrived all the boys were whistling at me. One even tried to touch me but I hit him where it hurts, "don't touch me again or I'll do much worse!" He glared at me and I gave him my best fake innocent smile. I spotted the other man that was sitting next to Adrien in the office waving at me. I walked where he was but once the dance floor came in the middle, I danced my way over. 

He laughed, "you sure would have every boy falling for you if you ever do those moves again." I shrugged, "I don't mind, but Adrien wouldn't like it" He laughed again and cleared his throat. I followed his gaze to see a blonde man with green emerald eyes that I used to get lost in them. "Late" I replied as a greet. He looked stern, "what was that dance? All the boys were looking at you!" I rolled my eyes, "okay mom..." I saw the other boy controlling his laugh, "but that means you were looking as well!" I high fived the other guy and asked the bartender for 3 shots. I took them one by one, once I was done I shook my head and started to head over the dance floor when Adrien held my hand. "Oh no lady, you ain't hitting the dance floor today. Not on my watch at least!" I rolled my eyes and sighed, "okay fine but you other boy who is way more nicer than my little kitty here, what's your name?" Adrien was shocked, "Marinette please don't call me that in front of Alex!" He whispered in my ear. "Alex like Adrien said!"  

"Cool, I always liked the name Alex, then I started falling for this stupid one! Can you imagine... I spent 4 years stumbling on my words and this one..." I looked at Adrien with a glare then turned to face Alex, "he didn't even notice! The whole of the school knew that I liked him. Once we did get together and I finally decided that my life isn't that bad, he married someone else!" I struggled to keep my voice from cracking, but I stood strong, "I even imagined a future with him..." I tear rolled on my cheek but I could see both boys were shocked. "I need to go! See you tomorrow boys!" I said with streams falling down on my check, I pushed Adrien's hands away and continued to walk. I was waiting for the signal to stop so I can walk away but fainted.

The next thing I knew, it was day and it was Saturday. Ugh, I felt so dirty with myself plus I couldn't remember anything from yesterday, so that was a good side. I decided to go for a swim. I changed into my swimming costume and walked towards my backyard.

I tried to remember things from yesterday not realizing that I was at the edge of the swimming pool

I tried to remember things from yesterday not realizing that I was at the edge of the swimming pool. I fell into the swimming pool with a scream.

Adrien's pov: 

I followed Marinette on a safe distance. She fainted, I rushed to her and carried her until she was on her own bed. I tried leaving but with my luck, it was raining heavily. I sat down on her couch, and waited. 'Wow! She did a lot! Gosh no wonder she fainted, the pressure from controlling the second best company and keeping up with furnishing of the house.' My eyes fluttered close.

I woke up hearing a scream! SHOOT MARI! I went to the swimming pool and dived to help her. Once I came out, I left her on the side of the edge. "Don't fall in the pool!" She was shocked, "What are you doing here?"  "It was raining yesterday and I was waiting for the rain to stop but I guess I fell asleep and then you woke me up when you screamed." I replied, "thank you for saving me" she mumbled, "your welcome!" She stood up and pushed me in the pool. "You are going to pay for that Mari!" I screamed still in shock of what she did. We ran around the house until she stumbled on something in her room and she held me while she was falling.

Nobody's pov:

Adrien removed the hair of strands that covered Mari's face. "Come I'll give you a change!" Mari said going towards her walk in closet, "How?" Adrien asked curiously, "You kept some clothes with me in case when you come wet from being outside patrolling and I designed some for you! Silly kitty!" She threw a Chat Noir hoodie at me with blue jeans. She changed in a cute mid thigh dress with a black bow. "You made this yourself?" Adrien asked. "Yeah" she whispered, "can you please tie my bow?" Adrien spun her around, carefully placed her hair on one side and tied the bow. Once he was done he spun her around again so that she was facing him. 

They both leaned in but Marinette whispered, "Adrien

They both leaned in but Marinette whispered, "Adrien... you are married.... as much as I wish we could do this, we can't!"  As Marinette was about to leave, Adrien held her arm and pulled her in a hug "I am not married Marinette! That was a fake news so Dad could give me the company, I am not married! Do you see any ring? I let you say that I was married in front of Alex because he doesn't know, everybody thinks I am married but I am not! Believe me!" Marinette's check flushed up and shook her head, "time will tell Adrien" with that she picked her bag up, wore her black flats and walked out of the house. 

So he isn't married? Wow did someone see that coming! I sure did! Anyways please comment down below because I really need your help with keeping this story up... let me spill you on a secret... the story is nearly about to finish in like 8-10 more chapters! Chat out!🌹🌹🌹🌹😆😆