(Y/n) looked at me with a confused expression but shrugged it off anyways.

That was too close...

"So, what do we do now?" She asked.

Clearing my head of weird thoughts, I focused on the question she asked me.

"We should figure out what triggers it, I guess."

"Hmm..okay.." She said walking away from the kitchen and sat down on the small sofa, patting her hand on it gesturing for me to sit down.

"The first time I felt something was when I made eye contact with you." She said as I took a seat on the other side of the sofa.

"I think it was the same for me..." I trailed.

(Y/n) bent her knees so that they were against her chest and leaning on the armrest, she then rested her head on her hand to look at me.

"So then, should we try and just...stare into each other's eyes?"

"Maybe?" I shrugged my shoulders as I moved my eyes to meet hers.

When our eyes did meet, there was a moment of silence.

At first, I felt the sad feeling in my chest like usual, but after a longer moment, I felt something different.

Something blissful, almost extremely happy. It took every ounce of strength I had to hold back a smile that was fighting to have a place on my face.

The longer we stayed this way, the more happy I felt, and a blush was quickly making it's way onto my face.

Her eyes were a beautiful (e/c), they were big and bright. Her eyes glistened with the little light that peeked through the curtains.

The blush on my face was becoming more visible with each second. I was growing more worried about her noticing it, but I didn't want to tear away from her gentle gaze.

Why am I...feeling this way? It's like I can see right to the center of her. The longer I look, the more I feel like I know her.

I could see a tint of pink coat her soft cheeks, and she quickly pulled away when she noticed. Causing that feeling to disappear.

Neither of us had the courage to speak up, making the silence more awkward. The faint sound of my heart beating against my chest filled my ears, and I was hoping she wouldn't hear it.

(Y/n) cleared her throat which slightly startled me.

"Uhm..I think the tea is ready."

"Okay." I said with a dumb tone as she got up rather quickly.

She went back behind the counter to grab cups.

I waited a moment and she came back, handing me a drink.

"Thank you."

She hummed in response and I slowly sipped on the hot drink. I felt a little more relaxed and was ready to talk about what had happened.

"So...did you feel anything during that?" I asked. (Y/n) tensed up and stopped sipping her tea, setting her cup down on the table in front of us.

"Y-yea..."

"And that was..." I gestured for her to go on.

"It's a little embarrassing and probably really weird." She admitted.

It's probably nowhere near as weird as mine.

"It's not like I'll judge or anything."

(Y/n) took a small second to breathe and calm herself down. I could tell she was feeling anxious do I tried to do my best to be a but nicer than usual.