1. Moving

Ariana's POV:

So today me and my family is moving to California. Me and Cameron was putting the last of the boxes in the moving truck.

"I'm really going to miss this place" I said. We have been living there all my life. I'm 16 and my father died 3 months ago. My father died from a drunk driver. My mom was so depressed she couldn't take being in that house. I would always hear her crying herself to sleep every night. She wanted us to move and start a new life.

"Me too! So many things happened in this house. Happy and sad things. " Cameron said in a sad tone in the end of his sentence

"Come on! kids got everything?" Mom said

"Yes mom" Me and Cameron said

Looks like it time to start a new life!!!

******* (1 Day later) *******

So we just got to our new house. IT'S REALLY BIG!! I'm soo happy that I got a big room with a walk in closet. My room color is a light blue with a white bed. All of my furniture in my room is white with a little blue and black with it. Tomorrow will be my first day of school. So I'm worried about that but on the good side Cameron is going great too. I went to go eat then went into the shower and said good night to my mom and Cameron. Looks like it's going to be a long day tomorrow.

**********************************

SOO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER CHAPTER SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT. AND TRUST ME IT WILL BE OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS BOOK! EVEN SOME GUEST STARS!!! SO I WILL UPDATE ANGIN PLEASE SHARE AND ALL THAT STUFF!! MKAY BYE!!!!! ☺☺☺☺

(Hi it's future me and if this story if bad at the beginning then I'm sorry I'm trying to fix all of my books up peace)