"Wait. What about Detroit?"

"Temp's dropped about 20 degrees, but only in a five-block radius of downtown Motown."

"That's the one," Dean confirmed. "Devil's in Detroit."

"Really? As far as foreboding goes, it's a little light in the loafers. You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

EXT. ROAD - NIGHT

The Impala drove down the road.

INT. IMPALA

Dean was driving. Sam was sitting shotgun. Castiel and Francesca were in the backseat, asleep.

"Aw. Ain't he a little angel?" Dean commented as his gaze lingered on Francesca.

"Angels don't sleep," Sam noted.

"Sam, I got a bad feeling about this."

"Well, you'd have to be nuts to have a good feeling about it."

"You know what I mean. Detroit. He always said he'd jump your bones in Detroit. Here we are."

"Here we are."

"Maybe this is him rolling out the red carpet, you know? Maybe he knows something that we don't."

"Dean, I'm sure he knows a buttload we don't. We just got to hope he doesn't know about the rings. Hey, um... on the subject, there's something I got to talk to you about."

"What?"

"This thing goes our way and I... Triple Lindy into that box... y-you both know I'm not coming back."

"Yeah, we're aware."

"So you got to promise me something."

"Okay. Yeah. Anything."

"You got to promise not to try to bring me back."

"What? No, I didn't sign up for that."

"Dean-"

"Your Hell is gonna make my tour look like Graceland. You want me to just sit by and do nothing?"

"Once the Cage is shut, you two can't go poking at it, Dean. It's too risky."

"No, no, no, no, no. As if I'm just gonna let you rot in there."

"Yeah, you are. You don't have a choice."

"You can't ask me to do this."

"I'm sorry, Dean. You have to."

"So then what am I supposed to do?"

Sam glanced at Dean. "You go find Lisa. You pray to God she's dumb enough to take you in, and you -- you have barbecues and go to football games. You go live some normal, apple-pie, life, Dean. And if Lisa doesn't work out, there's always Frankie. Promise me."

Dean shook his head slowly, glancing back at a sleeping Francesca. "Not Lisa."

EXT. ALLEYWAY - NIGHT

Bobby looked through binoculars at a building in which a man was standing in the window.

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

Bobby walked towards Sam, Dean, Francesca and Castiel.

"Demons," Bobby informed. "At least two dozen of them. You were right -- something is up."

"More than something," Dean said. "He's here. I know it." Dean walked to the side of the Impala and Sam looked at Bobby and Francesca.

"We'll see ya around, kid."