The audience realized what was happening and through my true sight, all I could sense within people's emotions was confusion and anticipation. Even Mark was baffled.

The pole made a loud, squeaky sound as it slowly bent down, towards me. The sound would have bothered me a lot due to my sensitivity but I was way too beat up to notice. A fierce gush of air was produced as the pole broke in half and its smaller side landed itself harshly into my extended palm.

The pole was a few inches taller than me, just the perfect height for me to control it without using my powers.

Everyone stared in shock at the torn apart mental pole. Professor Du caught my stare and smirked at me with amusement. I didn't have the time or energy to form a reaction. I was breathing heavily, that itself had already made me a little tired but I guess I should have expected that, tearing apart metal is no joke.

Mark quickly transformed seeing that I was getting serious. His feelings were a mixture of joy and anxiousness. I wanted to smile realising that even in such an intense battle, he was still worried about me. He was happy I was fighting back since he didn't wish to win by hurting me.

He turned into the typical orange and brown tiger with vertical black stripes that shade its body. He had powerful forelimbs with a muscular body, a large head and a tail that was about half the length of his body. He was fully transformed meaning no human body part of his own was left.

He growled at me menacingly and I grabbed the pole in my hand with force. He was physically much larger and stronger than I was, but mentally I had the advantage.

He pounced towards me, his one jump covering more than half the distance that was between the two of us. I was ready to swing the pole when he strangely jumped above me, landing right behind me. For a second I was confused, I didn't have time to turn around and swing when he jumped right on me, his sharp claws digging into my neck as he held me down.

We both fell to the ground with his shifted body above me, keeping me from moving. I struggled as his claws sank in deeper, creating wounds. At least gettung bullied had one advantage, I was the one with more pain tolerance.

"Psycho blast!"

He was pushed back as a large amount of energy hit him. I got up from my position on the ground and touched my bleeding neck. He was looking at me, purring. He wanted to ask how I did that.

"It's a move I learned using my psychokinesis. Mind control is a lot advanced than you think," I tried explaining to him. "Don't let your guard down. Let's fight. Full one-on-one, no holding back, got it?" He didn't need to answer, instead, he roared at me as a warning before his brooding form loomed over my small, petite frame.

This time instead of swinging the pole I used my psychokinesis and pushed it right at him, hitting him in the chest with one end as I pushed it effortlessly with the other. He was pushed back into the same wall before transforming back into his normal human self. He grabbed his right shoulder and I immediately analyzed he'd hurt it.

I had lost my pole and was left with no actual form of protection, even if he was more injured than me and I seemed to have the upper hand, I should still keep my guard up because you never know what he could have up his sleeve. Mark didn't transform into an animal this time. Instead, he magically made a bow and a few arrows with his hands and started to prepare to fire them at me. I stepped back and thought of what to do. I didn't want to use my powers again. At this point, I won't have any strength left to control my powers when I use them seriously.

But I didn't have a choice, he shot it right at me, full speed. Panicking, I only had one option to save myself from this.

The arrow stopped right as it was about to hit my head. My eyes turned a slate grey colour as I stopped the next five arrows from hitting my body. They have spread all around, meaning he didn't aim for any specific body part and shot it at whatever he thought he could hit.