Right Here

Anna inhaled deeply. She stood on the side of the river, sniffing the fresh air. She then picked up a small barrel to take some water from it.

"Ooh, cold." She said.

You heard the rustling of leaves as she walked towards you. The sound of cutting echoed as you prepared the vegetables you harvested from your little garden.

"Where should I put this?" She asked.

"Right there, in the pot. Be careful not to get charred by the fire."

There's a little shuffling as the gingerhead followed your instructions. Then you felt her sit beside you. Her hand circled your waist and she laid her head on your shoulders.

"Careful, I'm cutting here." You said.

"Living simply like this is refreshing."

You glanced at her then moved your head to give her a little peck on the lips. Her face immediately reddened at that action.

'She's too cute' you thought.

Her hand that was on you was removed when you stood up. You placed the vegetables in the boiling water then added some spice. You added the meat you prepared earlier. After a while, a very delicious smell wafted through the area.

"That smells so good," Anna said.

"It'll be ready soon."

You went back to Anna, her hands automatically finding their way around your torso. You let your body fall on the grass, taking her with you. Her laughter was so contagious that you found yourself chuckling with her, for no apparent reason. You're just happy. Happy that this girl was with you right now. This girl suddenly popped out of nowhere, causing a lot of trouble for you. You never expected you would end up with her.

"Y/n. Do you think we could live peacefully like this forever? Right here. Just the two of us."

"We could make it work. Not every day will be as serene as this but I think..."

"What is it? Why'd you stop talking?"

"Soon, your sister's soldiers would find us. We can't run forever."

"Then what should we do?"

"When the time comes, I'll confront her. I'll fight for you this time Anna."

Her eyes welled up. Slowly, she leaned towards you until your lips met. Like a fire was lit inside of you, your mouths connected in a fiery passion. They danced in such a way that could make you feel like melting at this point.

Anna's body moved. You were now under her mercy but you can't complain. This girl had this much power over you. Yes, you were stronger than her physically but her burning desire was much more powerful.

The sizzle of water from the pot reached your ears. It overflowed as it boils. The sound of each drop was drowned by the sensual whimpers Anna releases.

"Anna... Our food... Is..." You tried to talk to her in between kisses.

"Mmm."

"It's... Going to..."

"Hn."

"To be... Wasted."

"Hush."

Her lips left yours for only a second. When you felt them again, her kisses became more fervent. She sucked on your bottom lip, sending you to crave for more. Her tongue tickled you as it entered the caverns of your mouth.

You didn't care about the food anymore. This tasted better. Like an explosion of flavor in your mouth that leaves you feeling high. Then it disappeared. Anna pulled away from you, panting hard. A trail of saliva still connected you to her.

You lifted your hand behind her then pushed her back down, meeting your lips once more. You wanted to feel her further. It was too addicting that once she began, you just can't stop.

"Y/n." Anna managed to breathe out. "I want you..."

"Me too..."

Your movements were halted when you heard a loud sound. Your eyes locked with your lover. Then a burst of laughter erupted from the both of you.

"Your stomach's complaining." You said.

"No, it was yours." She said as she helped you sat up.

"What do we do? Our food's..."

Both of you gazed at the wasted food. Anna crawled on the grass towards it and looked inside.

"There's still some left but... It doesn't smell good. All the water is gone too. All that's left are charred remains of... Whatever that is."

"That can't be helped."

You grabbed a barrel of water from the river to snuff out the fire. Then you stepped towards the huge tree to grab your coats. You helped Anna to put it on.

"Let's eat on town." You said.

"Will it be okay?"

"Yes, as long as nobody recognizes you."

"What if someone saw me?"

You tucked a hair behind her ear and gazed at her with gentle eyes. Her brows were knitted and fear can be seen in her eyes.

"We'll run. I won't let anybody take you from me. Now erase that frown. It doesn't suit you."

Anna's lips twitched into a smile.

"There. Beautiful." You said.

She punched you lightly. Then the two of you hugged.

"Let's get going." You said.

"Okay."

You adjusted her hood and began your trip outside the forest.

👣👣👣👣👣

"Who are you? What do you want from me!? Let me go!" A man's voice echoed inside a cave.

"Give it up. That entity, whatever that is, won't listen to you. We could only wait for our deaths in this prison of his."

"No! Why are you giving up so easily!? Arent you Arendelle's proud captain!?"

"Sir Kristoff. Look around you."

Kristoff did. His eyes wandered around the dimly lit area. The tentacles he saw last time were made up of purplish-black smoke. The creature that looked like a man emitted the same smoke from half his body. Only its torso and up can be seen. It was busy on whatever experiment it was conducting.

Kristoff almost puked when he set his sights on the remains of the fallen soldiers all over the place. Some of them were put into a huge tube filled with transparent green liquid. Something was growing from the limbs that were missing from them.

"Soon... We will become like them." The soldier whispered.

👣👣👣👣👣

Happy to depressed real quick

Is this too dark?