What's Right? What's Wrong?

"Anna?" Elsa knocked on Anna's door.

"Go away Elsa."

"What's wrong?"

"Leave me alone."

"We have to talk about your wedding. Come out."

"....."

"Anna."

"....."

"Is this because of y/n?"

Slowly, the door opened. Anna peeked outside, her eyes red and puffy.

"Oh Anna."

Elsa went inside and gave Anna a hug.

"Elsa. Y/n left. She... she...."

Elsa walked Anna to her bed and made her sit. She waved her hand and used her powers to close the door.

"Anna. Tell me. Do you like her?"

"I don't know. I just want her here. And... I'm worried. Kristoff beat her up, her wound isn't fully healed, she has nowhere to go but the woods and it's dangerous there." Anna spoke rapidly.

"Calm down. I'll have the guards follow her and make sure she's safe."

"That won't work. Y/n. She'll know."

Elsa cupped her sister's cheeks.

"I'll do what I can. But Anna, do you still want to marry Kristoff?"

"... Can I back out?"

"Unfortunately, no." Elsa sighed.

"Then why do you have to ask?" Anna started crying again. "Elsa! I can't. I can't marry Kristoff. I am so confused."

"I'll try to move the date. But that's all I can do for you."

Anna nodded.

"I understand. Thank you. I'll think this through." Anna said.

"Have some more rest. Come to me if you want to talk." Elsa said. She gave Anna a peck on the forehead and left the girl alone.

Elsa stood outside Anna's room and sighed. She looked in a certain direction and walked there.

"Kristoff." she called.

The man moved from his hiding spot. He had his head down and refused to look at the queen.

"What are you gonna do now?"

"I don't know." the man whispered.

"Go rest." Elsa tapped on his shoulder and left.

Kristoff sat on the floor. He had his head on his hands and stayed there.

-----

You bought new weapons and some food. Then you tied your belongings to your waist including the money Elsa gave you.

"Argh. It still hurts. My wounds."

You walked out of Arendelle and went for the woods. A bountiful of time has passed. You sighed. The faint sounds of footsteps have been distracting you.

How long do they plan on following me? you thought.

You looked up and closed your eyes. Your lips twitched into a little smile. You can feel the cold wind passing on your skin. The rustle of the leaves sounds like music to your ears. The smell of fresh air is very calming.

"Home." you whispered.

You opened your eyes and smirked. Then started running around the trees at full speed. The knights following you were too surprised to act immediately. They ran after you but lost track a few minutes later.

"The queen would punish us for this." one of the soldiers said.

"Spread out! Search the area and make sure she's safe." The captain ordered.

"Yes, sir!" the knights ran in different directions trying to look for you.

You looked down from the tree you were hiding on, the captain stayed there, sitting on a stump, rubbing his temples.

"This is such a waste of time. That kid... she can survive on her own. The queen is underestimating her too much."

"Then order your knights to go home." you spoke.

The captain looked up. Not a trace of surprise can be seen from his face.

"I would. But the queen's orders-"

"You know what's out there?" you pointed to a certain direction. "I never set foot there coz, ya know... there's a huge animal living there. And some of your soldiers went there. You might want to rescue them."

The captain abruptly stood up and unsheathed his great sword.

"You're not gonna help?" he asked you.

"There's nothing in there for me right? I have no interest in that if there's no reward waiting for me. Plus I'm injured. You wouldn't want the queen knowing you allowed me to be hurt again right? Ciao." you said then jumped down. You ran away from there.

"I see. So that's how it is." The captain ran to the direction you pointed.

-----

That night....

"What should I do?" Anna said, talking to herself.

Anna laid on her bed in silence. She stared at the ceiling, thinking very hard.

"What's the right thing to do?" she whispered.

-----

Outside, Kristoff stood in front of Anna's room. A frown covering his face.

"She didn't even eat. She hasn't come out of her room the whole day. Should I come inside? Will it be okay?" He whispered to himself. "But it's already this late. She might already be asleep."

He stopped when he heard noises inside, then footsteps. He ran and hid behind the wall. When he peeked, he saw Anna sneaking out. She wore a robe with a hood over her head.

"Where is she going at this time?" Kristoff asked.

He followed Anna silently.

-----

Anna sneaked out of the castle and ran towards the woods. She didn't notice Kristoff following her as her mind was elsewhere.

Y/n. I don't know what to do. Right now, it feels so wrong to marry Kristoff. I want to see you again and confirm something first. she thought.

She had run a bit far already when she heard howling.

"Oh no. Not now. Just a little farther. Y/n's cabin. It should be around here somewhere right?" Anna panted. She stopped and looked around. "Am I lost?"

Suddenly a wolf jumped at her. Anna shrieked and used her arms to cover her face and body.

"Anna!"

Anna heard someone running and something hard hitting something. The wolf whimpered and ran away.

"Are you okay? Thank goodness it was just one stray wolf. If it was a pack, we would've been done for. You're such a troublemaker."

The owner of the voice lit up a torch and looked at Anna worriedly.

"I'm sorry." Anna started sobbing and ran to the person, hugging them.

------

Okay.... I hope this is enough for now lmao.. 😝