"Yes.."I replied scared with his words which I did not understand. He was gone now. I got fresh and did my usual routine. Sometimes I took Cody outside as he needs fresh air.

[Author's POV]

Sara was living there as usual, in the Dankworth Mansion. For her, it was painful, while for the boys it was becoming more, more enjoyable. 

Sara's presence is enough for them. Not just enough it was their need now. Their whole mansion lingers with Sara's sweet strawberry scent which was most sweet for them. In college too, if they lost her scent they would freak out. 

Slowly slowly, she was becoming more than prey to them. Her scent was like a drug to them that they needed all time, every moment. 

She has become their obsession that they always needed and will always be needed. But they weren't aware of that now. They just know that they need her and they can't let her go. 

Not ever.

But they weren't aware of new trouble coming into their life, especially to Sara.

[In the game room]

All the brothers were sitting usually in their game room, drinking their wine. The silence was spread until Leon decided to broke it.

"I think we should go to the prom party, right?" He said smiling cheekily. Raimon and Simon gave him boring look.

"No, not at all." Raimon directly stated indicating that he is uninterested.

"Yeah, otherwise all those human girls will try to trouble us asking for something stupid, I don't want that. " Simon spoke coldly.

"Stupid humans." Alvin snapped, too. 

Simon, Sean and Raimon were not the ones who like to be in girls attention. The other three had no problem though. But after Sara came they didn't like any other girl besides her. 

They wanted her attention only and she is not giving them that. Well, they knew the reason for that, too.

"Will Sara go there?" Kevin spoke out of nowhere. As usual as Sara's name spoken they all went into her thoughts.

"No way she is going there alone without any of us!" Alvin snapped a little angrily.

"Yeah... Otherwise, those human males will try to go near her." Leon spoke seriously.

"There is no way I will let those stupid human males come near our girl.." Simon spoke gritted teeth.

"I agree. " Raimon spoke in a cold tone but his eyes had a different emotion. 

That emotion was near to a rage. Just a single thought of being their Sara with some other male makes their blood boil.

"Does she want to go there?" Sean spoke who was silent all this time. Others think about that, too.

"Don't know that. " Kevin spoke shrugging his shoulders.

"Did she ever attend any party before?" Leon spoke resting his back on the sofa.

"Don't know. Let the day come and we will ask her for the party." Alvin suggested and drank his wine.

The party day was also coming near. It says that a prom party makes the love between the two lovers strong. 

But what will happen to the growing obsession of these six deadly dangerous men towards an innocent girl? 

And with an upcoming danger in their life?