"Say that one more time I fucking dare you" it is most definitely a bad idea to test him right now.... but I'm not that smart.

"Bitch, do you need me to spell it out for you? B-I-T-C-H" he watched with interest as I said that. Once I Finished he grabbed my neck.

Not choking me just resting his hand there. He slowly started to squeeze while saying "apologize" I shook my head no.

He laughed low before saying "I'll give you one more chance." I shook my head again before saying "I won't apologize, I said what I said. Your a bitch"

He didn't say anything he just picked us up laying me down on the counter. Towering over me his hand still wrapped around my neck pushing me down into the counter.

"You wanna take it back now?" He asked. I shook my head barley able to speak with his hand crushing my throat. "Nope what are you gonna do? Punish me?"

He raised an eyebrow with interest. Turning his head to face my room. He lifted his hand from my throat and said " Strip I'll be back"

I was going to be a brat and tell him no but I knew if I wanted to walk tomorrow I should probably listen.

He walked to my room I heard him rummage through some stuff as I took my pants and shirt off. Leaving me in just underwear and a bra.

He walked back with a whip in one hand and nipple clamps in the other. Fuck. Maybe I shouldn't have acted up.

He walked over to me and said "finish taking your clothes off for daddy, be a good girl" I nodded shedding my underwear and bra.

His eyes immediately darted to my boobs watching them drop out of my bra. The second I threw everything to the side he got in between my legs looking down at my body as I sat on the kitchen counter.

"Daddy?" I said simply. He looked up into my eyes "yes baby?" He kept his gaze at my eyes "what are you going to do to me?"

He laughed low. "You were being a bad girl, I'm just giving you your rightful punishment" I whined at his words. "How badly will it hurt?"

He looked deep into my eyes with a caring expression. "We'll start with five and see if you can be a good girl okay?"

I nodded.

God he's so hot.

"Up" is all he had to stay before I was up and on my feet, fully nude standing in my kitchen and techno towered over at me scanned every inch of my body.

He grabbed my shoulders turning me around manhandling me over the counter. He placed the whip on my ass before pulling bad and snapping.

I whined at the pain clenching my fists. He didn't say anything he just went for the next hit. "Daddy I-" Is all I said before the third hit came.

"Two more baby your doing so good" he said while soothing my ass with the end of the whip. I just nodded.

With that two more hits came back to back. I flinched with each one. Once he was done he dropped the whip hand landed on my ass rubbing small circles.

"Good girl. Maybe next time you'll think before you act up" I nodded still getting over the pain "yes daddy"

We sat there for a second before techno spoke. "Why don't you go grab my cake for me" I was still trying to adjust to the stinging.

"Give me a second" she shook his head, hand pulling back and slapping my ass. I whined before he spoke "what did I say about acting up?" I nodded.

Standing fully up walking to the fridge and grabbing his cake. I grabbed a few candles putting them in grabbing a lighter and knife before walking back over to techno.