"Okay, you're right. I'll stay here with you then." And I leave his embrace after kissing him goodbye. I need to do laundry, so I do. Namjoon gets some of the staff to help us set the party. 

Two days later, the day of the party, and thus Jungkook's birthday, we have breakfast together prepared by Jin. After, the guys, except me and Jin, take Jungkook out. I don't even know what they are doing. Jin helps the staff set everything so the party can start when Jungkook and the others get back. 

I get ready myself, I shower, dress, apply a little make up, and do my hair. It was colored again, just yesterday, so it's really bright blue again. I leave it down in the end, just put in some product to make the curls hold better. 

I'm wearing a red dress, reaching my knees, and as I'm home, I wear my converse, red ones. I leave my room in search of Jin. I can help. I find him in the kitchen overseeing the food, and by the looks of it we can feed an entire third-world country. 

Everything else is set up, so there is nothing for me to do. I'm not so much for parties, I never know what to do. Maybe I should drink alcohol, even if I don't like it. Losing a little of one's inhibitions, could be liberating. I debate with myself as the doorbell rings and Jin leaves for the door. The first guests are here, and after that it's a constant ringing of the Bell for at least 30 minutes. 

Wow, this house has never been this full. When Jin gets a text, telling us they are on their way home, and arrive in 5 minutes. And to my astonishment all of the people disappear. Never thought that many people could hide themselves that well. 

I'm crouching down behind a kitchen counter,  and Jin is right behind me with Pearl right next to him. The other Gemstones are around us. And every guest, mostly other idols and even some of Taehyung's actor friends. Hopefully they will cheer him up a little. I'm still worried and haven't found an opening to talk to him. He evades me skillfully. 

The door opens and a hush falls over us. Jungkook apparently enters, I can't see, but people jump up, so we follow and yell "SURPRISE."

This time he doesn't fall on his ass, and a big smile radiates his whole face, and it slides right off when Sapphire wishes him a happy birthday. She is so loud that I bet the next town over heard her. And a funny idea came to mind and I'll get it just to tease him a little. It will not be his real birthday present. I still haven't thought of something. 

More people congratulate him, and his smile comes back a little. The others come in behind him and now the party can really start. Music is turned on and now you have to yell a little to be heard. Yoongi's eyes find me right away and a look of peace steals over his face. 'Love!! I'm happy to see you. I missed you. You look stunning. And I wish I could get my head under that dress and rap the lyrics of Agust D, with my lips around your clit. And my tongue drawing circles on and around it. You would look so beautiful riding my face. Getting off, and making you feel so good as only I can.' And he winks. And my body isn't unaffected. And I feel hot. 

And I want him now. I want him to do what he just told me. Why is he leaving? God that sounds so good, and so sexy with his voice. It sounds exactly the same in my head as if he would talk to me. 

As he walks away, and before he's completely out of view, 'Oh, and Love? I have a present for you. It's in your room.' And I get curious. As I take a step, arms snake around my waist and I look down. I know those rings. He steps right up to me and I slowly look around. And as I don't see his soulmate, I lean into him. His lips get next to my ear and his breath fans my cheek, and I smell peppermint mixed in with his intoxicating smell. 

"I wish we were alone, so I could strip you out of this dress, and fuck you on every available surface there is in this house. You would always be wrapped around me. Just where you belong." He licks my ear, and kisses an open-mouthed kiss on my sweet spot, and then he is gone. As is his body heat and I feel cold.