Coming face to face with him, she asked amusingly, "So where is it?"

"Where, WHAT?" He said being annoyed.

"Well, you must have the news of every moment of your daughter, so where is the picture of this handsome man we are talking about?"

Raising one of his eyebrows up he put his hand in his pocket and took out his phone and the rest became history.

"So you knew this for months and never shared it with me?" With her big wide-open eyes and round lips,  she questioned him.

"Khushi, don't pick up another fight now. You know why didn't I tell you. Give me my phone, I have a very important meeting in an hour." He tried to take his phone but she pulled her hand away.

"You know, Arnav, I think you're wrong about this handsome."

Arnav quickly withdrew his suspended hand and moved back a little before glancing at the picture on his phone at the moment. His hand got busy raking his hair slightly in a deranged way when he whirled around. 

"Unbelievable." He stated being totally confused and at the edge with Khushi and laughed in a slightly maddened way.

"I actually like him. He looks like you when you were young and LaadGovernor." She smirked slightly before continuing, "I mean seriously Arnav, don't judge the book by the cover." 

She practically used his words.

Arnav just blinked at her, taking quick glances before hissing, "That's exactly the point. Don't go by his looks. He is not right for her."  He turned around again gulping down his anger.

"and how can you be so sure? Did you meet him? or your men have met him?"

A gobsmacked Arnav spun back to Khushi, who was standing there with a pleased grin on her face. "No more discussions, I am getting late, just give me my god damn phone!"

She pulled her hand in a quick reflex and raised her eyebrows," Promise me first, you won't do anything until we spoke with Oishi."

"Khushi!" Arnav took one long look and nodded, "fine."

Snatching his phone he walked out of her room. Khushi smiled to herself as the door swung behind her. In no time she picked up her phone and started texting.

"Oishi, call me back when you have time. It's urgent"