Chapter 34

I walked straight to the front door. And opened it. David and Victoria weren't back yet. I ran past Brooklyn and the kids to the stairs. They were watching a movie but turned when I ran past them.

"Ariana, hey. What's wrong?" Brooklyn asked, standing up.

I just kept running up the stairs. I ran straight to my room, and locked it. Then I cried into my pillow.

Lea was right, I did love him.

I couldn't love him if he got a 15 year old pregnant, however. And that 15 year old is my cousin.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Ari?" I heard a quiet voice say. Cruz.

As mean as it is, I didn't answer. I wanted to, but I couldn't. I couldn't make my voice sound like I was not crying.

"Ariana, are you okay?" Brooklyn asked.

His voice made me really mad. The voice that normally would make me smile, made me cry. Cry even harder than I was before.

"Ari, please answer us!" Romeo answered.

"Please!" I heard Harper say.

I didn't know what to do. I grabbed a piece of paper from my desk, and wrote "I'm okay." Then slid it under the door.

"Are you crying? Because there is a tear stain on this." Romeo said. He seemed worried.

"Just let us in!" Brooklyn said, I could tell they were all standing at the door.

I walked into my bathroom that was attached to my room and locked the door. Then screamed "I don't feel good!" So that they wouldn't hear my crying voice, they would just hear a lot of mumbling.

After about 5 minutes, they finally walked away. I washed up my face and changed into pajamas. I grabbed my laptop and started to watch 'the walking dead' on Netflix. I don't know why, I never really watched that show before, but I wanted to for some odd reason.

After about an hour, I heard Romeo yell. "Ariana, my parents are here, and they would like to see you."

There were bags under my eyes from crying. I got up and went downstairs.

"Hello!" Victoria said, throwing her arms around me.

"Hi!" I said. My voice was still shaky, but I couldn't help it.

"How was your 2 days without us?" David asked.

The kids said good. I said good. And Brooklyn said good. What a liar.

I lifted my head, and Victoria saw the bags from crying. "Oh sweetie are you okay?" She said looking at me.

"I just... Um... Don't feel good." I said looking at the floor. "I have a stomach ache, and a headache but I think it's allergies!" I said, making up lies as I kept talking.

"You can go get some rest, while David and I go pick up Chinese for everybody for dinner!" She said, rubbing my back.

"Okay." I said, and I started to walk up the stairs.

David and Victoria left to go get dinner, and once they walked out that door, it was like all the kids turned into animals.

"Ariana are you okay?" Cruz asked.

"Just sick!" I responded.

"Just sick huh?" Brooklyn asked. Putting his hand on my arm.

"Leave me alone!" I said to him, hitting his hand off my arm.

"Ariana, please talk to me!" Romeo said, he acted like he was about to cry.

"I just don't feel good!" I said, putting my hands on Romeo's shoulders.

"Get better soon!" Harper said.

"Thanks!" I said standing in my doorway.

I walked into my room and continued to watch Netflix. I was able to watch half of a movie, before David and Victoria got home.

"The foods here." Romeo said knocking on my door.

"Okay, I'm coming!" I said, pausing my movie and opening my door.

Once I opened it, Brooklyn was standing there. "Move." I said. Trying to barge past him.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." He said.

"I don't think you want to know, now move!" I said. He wouldn't.

"Tell me!" He said staring at me.

"Fine. You got a girl pregnant! Happy?" I said finally being able to move past him.

"What?" He said.

"Leave me alone!" I said starting to run down the stairs.

Brooklyn ran down the stairs too, and he tripped. He fell on top of me, and we both fell to the ground.

"Ouch!" I screamed.

"Thanks for breaking my fall!" Brooklyn said. "And your joke wasn't funny!" He said looking at me.

"It wasn't a joke!" I said being 100% serious. "And get off me!" I said pushing him off.

"Wait, we need to talk!" He said grabbing my hand.

"My Chinese is waiting for me." I said pulling hand away.

I grabbed my Chinese and walked up to my room. And behind me was Brooklyn. I wish he would just leave me alone.