Chapter 4

I finished brushing my long light brown hair, and put some perfume on. I was wearing a dark blue dress that's a flower pattern. I put on yellow flats, and accessories.

I looked at the clock. It was 5:25 and I stepped out on my balcony. I saw a car pull up. Must of been the neighbors!

I kept looking on my balcony as the family got out of the car. I saw the doors fling open, and 5 people get out of the car. Then they shut the doors.

OMG THE BECKHAM'S WERE MY NEIGHBORS!

I continued to stare at them. The one boy looked up and saw me and waved.

Crap! I quickly ran away back into my room. I was so excited that the BECKHAM'S were my neighbors.

The family disappeared into my new house, and I heard my grandma call up to me... "Ariana... Our guests are here... And waiting!"

I quickly took the stairs down to the second floor, then I took the steps down to the main floor.

Wow! The Beckham family is in my new house! I was so surprised.

"Ariana! Great for you to join us!" My granddad said.

"Come sit!" My grandma said motioning for me to sit next to her and my grandad, across from the boy who waved earlier.

I went and sat. It was very awkward at first. But they had really cute sons. And an adorable daughter! Then I processed that the David and the Victoria Beckham were right in front of me! I started to get excited.

Be calm Ari. Calm. I have myself a pep-talk.

"So... Thank you for inviting us!" Victoria said to my grandparents.

"Oh Victoria, you know you and your family are welcome anytime!" My grandma said, smiling.

"We are so sorry for your loss, Ariana." David said to me.

A tear dropped into my meat. I sniffles and wiped it away. I stood up, "please excuse me, I need to use the restroom." I said as I quickly rushed to the bathroom.

"I didn't mean to upset her! I apologize!" David said.

"It's no big deal, she will get over it!" My grandad said.

I was crying in the bathroom. I had loud sobs, but I couldn't quiet them down.

I couldn't act like this however, it was all going to be okay. I wiped away the tears, and walked back out to the table.