Chapter 13

Brooklyn:

Our kiss was interrupted by my phone ringtone. Dang it. It was Romeo ugh! I seriously want to kill him right now!

"It fine... Answer it!" Ariana said smiling.

I answered the phone. "What do you want?" I snapped.

"Brooklyn you have to help me... PLEASE!" Romeo yelled through the phone.

I could hear the fear in his voice. I got really scared.

"Romeo, calm down... What's wrong?" I said trying to calm him.

"Is everything okay?" Ariana asked me as she seemed to get worried.

The Ferris wheel got to the bottom and we both got off. I was still on the phone with Romeo.

"I... I have no idea where I am and I have no idea what to do. My head is pounding and my stomach hurts... Help me!" He says really upset.

"I'll find you Romeo okay... Just stay where you are!" I say trying to act calm.

"PLEASE!" Romeo yells into the phone.

I hung up. Wow. What do I do? I have to find my little brother.

"Hey, what's going on?" Ariana asks, she looks so worried.

"Romeo, he's like lost!" I say freaking out.

"We'll find him!" She says as she puts her hand on my back.

"We probably won't!" I snap as I move her hand from my back. "Just leave me alone!" I say as I walk away.

I need to find my brother, not fall in love. Romeo needed me. I needed Romeo... Not Ariana.

I looked everywhere. And the only person I found was Cruz. He was wasting all his money on one stupid game, and he had like 12 teddy/panda bears with him.

"Cruz have you seen Romeo?" I asked him worried.

"Yeah... He's like throwing up behind the booth!" Cruz giggled.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I yell as I get angry.

"Calm down dude, it's not like he's throwing up on your white shoes!" Cruz just continues laughing.

"You're hilarious!" I say getting mad.

I walked behind the booth and I see Romeo on the ground.

"Romeo!" I say running up to him.

"What?" He says, slurringhis words.

"Dude... You're drunk!" I laugh.

"I just... I just drank some lemonade!" He said.

"No... You drank like a margarita or something and now your drunk!" I can't stop laughing.

"After one drink? My head hurts!" Romeo says, getting kind of angry.

"For a 12 year old? Yes... One drink!" I say.

"DONT TELL MUM OR DAD!" Romeo says nervously.

"I won't. We are gonna say you got hit by a soccer ball in the head, okay? By the morning you will be fine!" I say, trying to make him calm down.

"Let me get Cruz, I'm going to call Dad!" I say to him.