Chapter 8

"Always a pleasure to see you, Ari!" Brooklyn says as he opens his History book.

"Same!" I giggle.

"I heard you're joining the football team!" He smiles at me.

"How do you know?" I look at him confused.

"News spreads quick... Thanks to your little group of friends over there!"

Me and Brooklyn both look at Lea, Serena, and Alex. They all do their little girly waves at us.

"Do they like me or something?" He asks, laughing.

"No I think they hate you!" I say as I flip the pages in my history book.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I see Brooklyn staring at me. I stop flipping the pages in my book, but I don't make eye contact because... Well Awkwardness!

"You stopped flipping your pages!" He says, not breaking his stare.

"That's funny, because you haven't stopped staring at me!" I look at him and giggle than continue to flip my pages.
-
-
-
Brooklyn's POV (ooh yay!):

She was so pretty. And her giggle was so sweet and cute. I know people say I should date Zoe... But Zoe isn't my type... Ariana is!

"Hello? Earth to Brooklyn!" Ari waves her hand in front of my face.

"What love?" I ask, not realizing that I called her love.

"Excuse me?" She says, looking confused.

"I said... Um... What bug?" I totally failed at lying to her.

"I didn't say anything about a bug... I asked if you had a different perspective on the presidents of the United States?!" Her smile was so perfect!

"No... I don't!" I respond still staring at her.

"Okay... And by the way... You are a really bad liar Brooklyn!" She giggles and my face just gets red.

*school bell rings*

"See you later Brooklyn!" She smiles and walks out with her new group of friends.