Chapter 2

I walked into my medium sized LA house. Everything was gone. No furniture... Nothing.

"Where is everything?" I said turning and looking at my grandparents.

"Well um... Honey, it's already all packaged up and shipped to England." My Grandma said like it was no big deal.

NO BIG DEAL? The chairs my parents sat in... NO BIG DEAL? The table my mother always used to yell at me for not putting a coaster under my drinks... NO BIG DEAL? My whole childhood... And memories... NO BIG DEAL? I was so angry.

I just ran up to my room. There was nothing in there. No bed, no chairs, nothing! I opened my closet. THANK GOD IT WASN'T EMPTY!

My grandma walked in. "Here's the boxes, pack up, the car is waiting." She said.

Wow... She has known me for about half an hour, and she already on my last nerve.

"Got it." I said, deciding not to fight back.

I started to shove all my clothes in the empty boxes. Finally I came across the dress. It was my dress from my middle school graduation. My mom picked it out for me. I grabbed it and layed on the ground with it. I started to cry.

By the time my grandma walked in, I was practically bawling my eyes out on the floor into my 8th grade dress.

My grandma fell to the ground next to me and wrapped her arms around me. "Shhh... Don't cry love, it will be hard, but I am here for you!"

I felt so safe in her arms. Her voice was so soft... Like my mothers, but she wasn't even the person who gave birth to my mother. She gave birth to my deep voiced father who was a great father.

"Are you ready to go?" My grandad said in my doorway.

My grandma just looked at me. "Yes I am." I said standing up.

I'm 15, I'm young. I will always miss my parents, but getting a fresh start at London is what I need... I was ready to go... Far away from LA.