Chapter 32

I ran after Brooklyn with the rest of the kids.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"My parents are coming home!" He said.

"Yeah... So!" I said, he needed to me what was wrong. "What's wrong? I can help?"

"You can't help! I was an idiot... I got drunk, and the only person to blame is me, Ariana!" He said, he was really serious.

"Calm down!" I said.

"How? My parents will see my eyes!" He said.

"Let me see!" I took the sunglasses off. It was okay, because we were in the car. "They look normal!" I smiled. They really did!

"Really? So I can take these stupid dark sunglasses off?" He asked.

"Yes!" I smiled.

It was really funny, how he got so happy. He honestly thought he was busted, and he was lucky!

"Don't ever do anything stupid like that again!" Romeo joked.

"Seeing how much pain I was in this morning... I won't!" He said, laughing.

We finally for to his house. We went inside and put on a movie. It was 'Frozen', Harper's favorite.

My phone all of a sudden started ringing. It was Zoe.

"Sorry I have to take this!" I said standing up and walking into the kitchen.

"How did you get my number?" I whispered int the phone not wanting to bug the Beckham kids as they were singing to 'Frozen' songs.

"You gave it to me... Before you believed I was a bitch." She said.

"Oh, haha my mistake. Feel free to lose my number... Bye!" I said about to hang up.

"Ariana wait..." Zoe said through the phone.

"If you want to give me death threats, don't waste your breath Zoe!" I said, being rude.

"No, it's my mom... Your aunt. She wants you to come over, like now!" She said.

"I'll come over as soon as I can... I guess." I responded.

"Okay ill tell her, cousin!" Zoe said.

"Just because you're my cousin, doesn't mean I like you!" I said as I hung up the phone.

I grabbed my car keys and opened the front door.

"What are you doing?" Romeo asked me.

"I have to go to my Aunts, she needs me!" I said.

"But we are watching 'Frozen'!" Harper squealed.

"I know, I know, and I'm sorry but I really have to go!" I said, feeling guilty.

"Drive safe!" Brooklyn said, smiling.

"Thanks!" I said, returning the smile.

I walked out and got in my car. I backed out of the huge driveway, and drove to my aunts house, trying to take my time because I was going to regret ever going there, I know I will.