Chapter 27

The Taylor Swift concert was so much fun! Brooklyn was so adorable, and he actually could dance, I was surprised. I never thought he could be a good dancer. I was sad that the concert ended, but it was getting late. And tonight would be the first real dinner I had with the Beckham family.

"Ariana?" Brooklyn said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Do you like me?" Brooklyn asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"No... I actually hate you!" I giggled. He hugged me.

"You really believed I would go out with Zoe?" He asked as we walked to the car.

"I don't know!" I laughed. "Kind of... I guess!"

"Wow Ariana, I never thought you would believe that!" He smiled. "And I can't believe she is your cousin!"

I looked out the window. "Yeah, neither can I." I said.

"Oh, Ariana, I didn't mean to upset you." He grabbed my hand.

"You didn't!" I said, continuing to look out the window.

We pulled back up to the Beckham's house. We both got out of the car and walked into a hectic house.

"Oh, great you are home!" Victoria said rushing around."We have a plane to LA soon, and we can't miss it. We have an emergency meeting for my fashion line, and your fathers cologne. We will be back, in 2 days, can we trust you?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah, you can trust us!" Brooklyn said.

"Great, we will see you in 2 days, call in case of emergency, we will call every night! No parties, no anything!" David said.

And just like that, they walked out the door.

"We're throwing a party!" Brooklyn Smiled.

"What? You heard your parents! No parties... NO NOTHING! That's like breaking all their rules!" I said.

"C'mon Ariana, what's your problem?" Brooklyn said.

"My problem is I really don't have any family here, so your family is watching me... And I really don't want to blow it!" I said, expressing how dumb of an idea I thought it was.

"Calm down! They won't figure out!" Brooklyn said.

"Fine. Me and the kids will go and get extra party stuff, you find people to come!" I said.

"Sounds great!" Brooklyn said.

I grabbed all the kids and took them outside, then we got in our car.

"Anyone up for bowling?" I asked turning around and looking at the 3 adorable little Beckham kids.

"What about the party?" Cruz asked.

"Well I think we should stay away, so your parents don't get in trouble!" I said, smiling at them.

"I agree!" Romeo said.

"What about Brook?" Harper asked.

"He won't listen anyways, so he will just deal with it... Himself!" I said smiling at her. "So bowling it is!" I said, as I backed the car up, and drove out of the driveway.