“Is dinner over?” I asked.

            Troye chuckled, “Yes.”

            I groaned. I forced myself to sit up and wiped the tears away from my foggy glasses. Troye looked around the room and landed his eyes on the bag of pretzels on my table. He took it and placed the bag of pretzels on my hand. I chuckled and took a pretzel out of the bag, and ate it. I took another and fed Troye the pretzel.

            He clenched his jaw, “What happened Ty?”

            I could see concern and worry in his eyes as he grazed his eyes over my bruise. As much as I didn’t want to tell him, I knew I would feel guilty if I lied and sugarcoated things and told him something that wasn’t as violent as what happened earlier.

            I cleared my throat, “We broke up, and that’s all.”

            He sighed, “The bruises?”

            I felt his hands creep on top of mine. I could feel my cheeks blush at the sudden contact. I really didn’t want to tell hm.

            “Well… I told him we were done, and he asked for another chance. I said no and he beat me up for it,” I felt tears around my eyes again, “And he cried and left.”

            Troye looked dazed. He gripped my hands and pulled me to rest on his chest. My urge to cry instantly faded once I was in his embrace, “If it makes you feel any better, I thought he was a dick and he doesn’t deserve you anyway.”

            I chuckled, “It doesn’t.”

            He giggled and we sat there in a comforting silence. We lay there comfortably and he played with my hair, twisting the locks and running his hands through it. I nuzzled in his chest and we fell into a nice and deep slumber.

            I was woken up by the sound of lawn mowers outside the house. I winced at the pain on my jaw as I shifted and turned my body around. I saw an adorable sleeping Troye Sivan who apparently hogged the blanket to make himself a blanket burrito. I smirked at this until I realized how long I’d been staring at him for. I tilted my head to check the clock only to see it was 11:04 AM.

            I didn’t want to wake him up, so I slowly lifted myself off the bed. As the bed creaked, it wasn’t my decision to wake him up or not anymore. He nuzzled his face on the pillows and opened his eyes. He looked up at me and smiled, “Morning.”    

            “Morning sunshine, let’s get breakfast,” I said.

            Before I could turn around to walk away, I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned back around and saw Troye’s face all scrunched together as he whined, “Tillyy, I want to go back to sleep.”

            I sighed, “Okay, just don’t wake up too late.”

            He shook his head, “Can you sleep too?” he asked, sounding adorably kiddish.

            I rolled my eyes and crawled back into the blankets. Troye wrapped his arms around my torso and rested his head on my collarbones as he closed his eyes. I was wide-awake from the churning in my stomach. As he nuzzled his face on my collarbone, I felt his lips brush over the bottom of my neck. My breath hitched. I looked down at him. His eyelashes were long and I noticed a mark on his upper cheek. It looked like a birthmark, and it was cute. He had curls sticking out of his quiff. The light from the sun shined on his face and it made him look even more beautiful than he already was. I stared at the dust particles dancing through the rays of sunlight. It wasn’t much, but the beauty of it made me so happy.