Into the futureee

Magsimula sa umpisa

KEEP YOUR CANNONS AWAY FROM ME BRIGHT

Y/N? Great, another voice came in. This one sounded almost like Bright's, except the speaker had a softer tone.

Y/N! We're coming to end you!

And WHO ARE YOU

I'm bright-

yes i know, i'm talking about the OTHER GUY,

oh. well- well, it's me. Yeah, 096? You know? Lanky man? yeah. yeah, i'm- i'm here. Everyone's here. Every- Everyone's coming, we're all going to end you. Soon. Not now. Just- stay put.

W what why are you both telling me this????? what'd you guys do now huh??

i don't even know.  ANOTHER voice chimed in. Y/N's head was starting to hurt, it was hard to know who was speaking. And why were they about to die anyways? What's 053 witnessing right now? and how in the world did the scps manage to LITERALLY get in their head?

It's me, 049. We are very sorry, Y/N, but your free trial of living has ended.

well can i pay the trial

i don't- Can they?? 096 can they pay a trial to keep on living

I- no. Maybe? I don't- May- I- We- Hang, hang on lemme, ask lawrence

why would you ask lawrence he's stupid

He has LAW in his- There's literally the word LAW in his name. You can't argue with that logic.

watch me.

Guys um,,,,, my hand is stuck

I'm not helping. You guys are actually coming to kill me and that's really uncool

Bright, where even are you did you fall off the train AGAIN

what?! 049 I'm right next to you!

ok so- So 106 tells me that Y/N CAN pay... the trial, the thing? they can pay for it.

How? I like living, even if it has to be with you guys

He- well he didn't- I- I just asked if, you could pay for it. 096 laughed sheepishly. I didn't- didn't actually ask what you had to pay.

well can you find out?

ok bright i cant find you where are you??

I'm HERE DUDE

Lawrence- I mean, 106- Gah, he won't tell me.

why are you speaking like that

what?? what do- ?

you're stuttering like a broken dvd what's wrong

I don't?? well uh. I think- I think the author found some tips on how to stutter? And- Well. Well I think they just. Really like stuttering? Or- or something???

The amount of times you've stuttered should be illegal at this point. Author's abusing the power,

DOC MY H A N D

hey how do i get out of this conversation? I'd like to know what's happening around me. Y/N noticed that their vision had gone pitch black during their thought-conversation. However, before any of the others could answer, Y/N's vision returned. In front of them was a confused-looking 053.

"Are you ok? You went all googly eyed and other stuff." She didn't seem panicked or worried. She looked a bit curious and maybe slightly annoyed.

"I- My friends- The Scps- They want to kill me for some reason!" Y/N sat upright. "You have to help me now."

"Fine, we'll search for a time machi-"

"No... Not only the time machine." Y/N shook their head. "Let's also try to stay away from any of the Scps' general area, okay?"

"..." 053 frowned a little, and Y/N realized what they'd just said. "Not- not including you. I thought you'd know that."

"Well... Where would we even go?"  053 rolled her eyes. She reached into a big brown gym bag. Y/N peered over her shoulder and saw that the bag was filled with all kinds of stuff; medical kits, pillows, torches, food- There was even a broom in there. It seemed like you could put anything inside.

053 scavenged around and pulled out a detailed map of Y/N's country. Well, what seems to be the country. The map is very damaged.

"So?" 053 waved at the map. "Where would we start?" she repeated.

"uhhhhhhh here" Y/N pointed to a random spot on the map, somewhere to the north.

053's eyes widened and she crossed her arms, looking at the designated area. Then she walked over to a cabinet, pulled out an unsheathed sword, and strapped it to her belt. She also had a dagger and turned to give it to Y/N, but one look at their draconic form and she tucked it away. "Well then," She picked up the heavy, loaded gym bag with almost no effort.

"Let's go find your time machine."