I just smiled into our hug before pulling away and giving him a quick kiss. He fully pulled away eyes going down my body.

"Your outfit looks- wow" he said I laughed and just said "happy birthday your officially old" he laughed and said "were the same age"

I just didn't reply I went back in for a hug. We stayed hugging for a few more seconds before I said "follow me"

I went to the kitchen to show techno the cake that says 'happy 1st birthday techno' he laughed and said "really?"

I just nodded before walking back to the food and grabbed two out of the four containers. Techno grabbed the other two and sat down to eat with me before saying "so what the plan"

I perked up "I think we should start off by baking your cake because we both now that'll fail then you'll have to wait and see"

He nodded "alright let's get to baking then" techno said with a clap before walking to the kitchen and opening the fridge.

I helped pull out the ingredients I bought while techno pulled out his phone and started playing music. (I don't want to miss a thing by Aerosmith) Once they were all out techno said "okay where's the instructions?"

I thought about it for a second before saying "so I may or may not have forgotten and threw them away..."

Techno just started laughing his ass off before coming over hugging me and saying "it was going to turn out bad before but now it's going to be literal shit"

I laughed into his chest before grabbing out a big bowl and whisk. He stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

I started off by cracking an egg into the bowl. Techno grabbed another egg cracking it into the bowl still with his head on my shoulder.

"Sugar?" I asked having absolutely no idea how to bake a cake without a recipe. "I think so" techno said while dumping a fuck ton into the bowl with the eggs.

I laughed as techno said "shit... well it'll just be extra sweet" with a laugh. This is already a disaster...

Techno still holding onto my waist we swayed to the sound of the music. "What playlist is this?" I asked having never heard the song that was playing.

"All the songs on it remind me of you." I just smiled before saying "can you send it to me?" He nodded into my shoulder.

I left technos grasp to melt some butter. He made a noise of desperation before doing grabby hands and pulling me back.

I laughed and said "we're not going to get anywhere if you don't let me go" he buried his head into my shoulder and said "I'm okay with that" I slapped his chest and said "I just need to melt butter I'll be back"

He let go. I walked the two feet away to the microwave laughing. I chucked a stick of butter in a bowl and melted it.

I walked back over to techno who was now mixing the sugar and eggs. I poured the butter into the mixture... slightly missing.

"Your such an idiot how do you miss you literally hovering over the bowl" techno said while laughed.

I just slapped his shoulder lightly and said "honestly I don't fucking know" techno was occupied laughing so I took the whisk and continued mixing.

I grabbed the flower and dumped a bunch in the bowl... way too much. "Fuck" I said under my breath.

Techno still laughing his ass off from how stupid I am said "maybe we can just take some off the top" I took a spatula slowly scooping some flour off the top of the mixture.