Izuku can't help but chuckle a little at his over dramatics. Her attention is ripped from Iida when a figure steps into the door frame. A slender yet built body stands there for a few moments, his hair that of half white and half red. A scar over his red side, an eyes of different colors lurk behind the hair. Iida tries to greet him, but only getting a annoyed grunt in response.

It's not long until another figure stands in the door way, this time a tall slender woman with raven black hair pulled up into a ponytail stands in the door way. Iida to speak to her, seems they know each other.

Closing her eyes, Izuku takes this time of students coming in to meditate.

The only thing to draw her out of her meditative state is what could be considered a shouting match. "You should put your feet down! It is disrespectful to our senior classmates and the makers of these desks!"

Opening her eyes, a head of ashy blond hair greets her eyes. "Yeah!? And Who are you!?"

Iida clears his throat "Maybe we started on the wrong foot. My name is Tenya Iida, I am from Soimaie Aca-".

Iida is cut off by a bark of a laugh "Oh! So you're a damn elitetist! Did they shove that stick up your ass or were your born with it!?"

Izuku cuts off Iida's response with a laugh "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You two are just being amusing, not to mention you are like water and oil for each other. Won't ever mix!"

Bakugo laughs and tilts his head back to look at the greenette with a grin. "An which one am I greenie!?"

Izuku grins "Why the oil of course" her smirk is smug, knowing she has the proper response.

He laughs again "You know me so well Greenie!"

She snickers "Of course I do! I spent almost a year training with you and the others to know you well enough of how to be on your good side".

His grin turns to a scowl but it doesn't have any real heat behind it "Well just make sure you don't manipulate me. Cuz I will know".

"Sure thing Ruby" he lifts his head again to glare at the board. Seeing as Iida has gone back to his seat. Although dispute all her quirks, Izuku knows very well that her words are her best weapon, her dad taught her that.

The movement at the door catches her eyes, Uraraka stands at the door but what really gets her attention is the sight of yellow on the floor. Standing up and morphing all four of her hand nubs into mouths, she shouts over everyone else. "Attention everyone! Homeroom teacher has arrived, sit down and stop talking please!" Everyone looks startled, quickly taking their seats, even Ochaco. It took five seconds for everyone to be quiet and another ten to get to their seats.

What looks like a massive yellow caterpillar sits up before a zipper slides down and reveals a sleepy scruffy man, pulling up a juice bag he sucks it all up. "Five seconds to get quiet, not bad but you can still be better. Thanks for getting their attention Izuku" nodding she sits down and changes her mouths into nubs. Unzipping further he pulls out a gym uniform "My name is Mr. Aizawa, and I'm your homeroom teacher, I know it's kind of-" he notices the board. "Of course. Anyway put these on and get to the field for a physical exam, and don't waist time".

Seeing the panicked looks of the other students, probably about location of the lockers and where to go, Izuku take is upon herself on leading everyone to the designated location.

Nothing exciting happens during the transition between class and field.

Mr. Aizawa sighs softly once all the students have arrived. "Alright, Izuku. You of course got first in the Practical exam" sighing he pinches the bridge of nose for a moment. "What was your score in the ball throw in junior high Izuku?"