A blinding flash, followed quickly by a deafening roar of thunder and the entire skylight shattered, glass rained down like a midsummers storm and I barely had time to cover the girls again as I was pelted by glass ricocheting into our hiding place. That's when everyone heard it, over the screaming and tinkling of glass, laughter. A voice that sounded no older than myself, let out a gleeful, joyous laugh that echoed throughout the mall plaza.

"Hahaha! Wow! A mall! I haven't torn one of these up in awhile! You're trying so hard this time Twinkle Toes. It's like you're trying to kill me or something!" His voice was light, and he sounded like he recently escaped a mental ward the way he was laughing. "Oh wait...you are! Ahahahahah!"

When I looked towards the voice from under the table, I didn't see his face. He wore an electric blue hoodie but the sleeves were gone, either torn or burnt off. He wore ripped jeans and some normal running shoes. His arms were wrapped in medical bandages that came loose down near his hands, the ends of the bandages hanging loosely. The hood was up and I was too far to make out any features in the now semi-dark court.

The boy looked around the court, his body language showed he was pretty happy about the scene of carnage. It didn't take a genius to figure out he was a Villain, and one of the most dangerous kinds. He was Twisted, but he wasn't a mutant, and wasn't....completely insane. Seems more like he's treading on the fine line of complete insanity. Then, another blinding flash landed across the way from him on the other side of the court, which I could only figure, and hope, that it was the Hero chasing him.

"Well? What are you gonna do, Radiance? What's stopping me from blowing this mall into tiny, sparking pieces this very moment?"

'Radiance? THAT Radiance?'

Suddenly, Radiance disappeared, and all that was left behind him was a trail of light. Not even a second later, the Villain went flying backwards, smashing into a wall, causing the wall to crumble and fall. Then, just as quickly, the wall completely opposite to that wall, and closer to us, was smashed into pieces, a trail of Light and crackling lightning followed the destruction.

While it felt like an eternity, they must've been breaking walls for well over thirty seconds. I was starting to doubt the building would hold.

"Raijū! You piece of shit!" Radiance yelled, and charged at the Villain, who I can now only assume is called Raijū.

...Wait a minute.

I felt the color drain from my face. Radiance...and Raijū...

"Cass..." I whispered.

"Huh? What is it, (Y/n)? You okay? Looks like something's bothering you."

"T-Those are..." I pointed at the fight that was ensuing in front of us.

"Huh? Who? That Hero and Villain fighting? What about them?"

"T-They're the only two...who have Twisted...and are able to control it."

Cass' face started to change into a look of utter fear. Seems like the situation has finally dawned on her. "You mean..."

"That's...Raijū and Radiance!"

The truth is, Radiance and Raijū have fought many times in the past. This always ends with a large amount of destruction. A lot of people die during their fights, just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, or because Raijū felt like turning up his voltage, effectively killing them. So basically, just being here means our lives are at risk.

Another flash of light and a deafening crack of Thunder made the table we were under shudder, and Raijū cackled.

"Yes! This is why you're the best Twinkle Toes! You're the only one who can catch me! C'mon! FASTER!" He flashed again, it'll be a miracle if we weren't deaf after this, or dead. "If you don't speed up, everyone in this building will die! AHAHAHAHAH-" He suddenly stopped laughing, then slowly turned his head, until he was looking straight at us. "It seems there's someone ELSE here who might be fun to play with~" Raijū began to slowly walk towards our table, electricity arcing off his hands, striking the ground.