Since she didn’t need to worry about the elder and the children, Tang Tang started serving Ji Yan. She poured a bowl of fish soup that was made today and scooped some soup with a spoon and blew on it. After confirming it wasn’t scalding, she moved the spoon to Ji Yan’s lips.

Ji Yan knew she was afraid he would hurt his wound when eating plus he got used to her feeding him, so he naturally opened his mouth to drink. Then he waited for the next spoonful.

Apart from grandpa Ji, everyone else was already used to the scene. This was grandpa Ji’s first time seeing that. He almost choked on the mantou by shock.

His grandson, who was a man of steel and was known as King Yama in the military, would actually sit on the bed with his mouth open and wait for his wife to feed him food?

Grandpa Ji almost thought he saw it wrong.

But he didn’t see it wrong. Grandpa Ji watched Tang Tang feed Ji Yan a bowl of soup before moving on to a bowl of congee. His grandson, who didn’t even make a sound and carried on his mission like normal when his wound had maggots, was now sitting there waiting to be fed congee as if he was paralysed.

Grandpa Ji looked uncertainly at Ji Yan’s arms and legs. En, they were all there and there were no issues with them.

His face trembled. He forced himself to keep control of his expression.

But it was Tang Tang who shocked him the most. In his memories, she was a woman who only knew how to drink. She wouldn’t even spare a glance at her husband or child but now, she was blowing on the congee gently and carefully before feeding it to Ji Yan. When she saw there was congee accidentally stained on his lips, she would immediately use her thumb to gently wipe the stain away. The expression on her face was very gentle and there was love in her eyes for every action she did.

Even though he thought Tang Tang was completely different from how she used to be, this actually made grandpa Ji doubt if this woman was the same woman his grandson married four years ago.

What was this woman planning?

Grandpa Ji remained bewildered to the end of the meal. After the meal, Tang Tang tidied everything up and cut some fruits for everyone. Ji Yan could also eat some fruits now so Tang Tang cut an apple. She gave half to Nuo Nuo and cut the remaining half into smaller pieces before feeding it to Ji Yan.

At the moment, the television on the wall was switched on. Everyone was watching the news. Apart from Tang Tang and Nuo Nuo who felt indifferent about watching the news, the remaining four males were all loyal fans so everyone watched it eagerly. Ji Yan was also immersed in watching the news. He watched as he ate the apple Tang Tang brought to his lips.

Grandpa Ji saw the scene from the corner of his eyes. His face trembled again. He couldn’t even watch his favourite news anymore as his brain was pondering if Tang Tang had really changed or if she was faking it.

Previously, he didn’t really believe Tang Tang would suddenly become good and thought she was faking it. But after tonight, he felt rather uncertain because everything she did looked sincere. Even he couldn’t see any traces of lying. Besides his grandson was not stupid, he wouldn’t get tricked so easily. He believed her now. It wasn’t possible to say she was faking it.

Grandpa Ji’s mind was a bit confused. After watching the news, he returned with the two children but he was still thinking about the matter. He couldn’t help but ask Ji Xiao Zhuo, “Xiao Zhuo, are your parents usually like that at home as well?”

“En?” Ji Xiao Zhuo didn’t understand, “Like what?”

“Just like…” Grandpa Ji couldn’t ask the child if his parents treated each other indifferently, so he changed his question, “Like does your mummy usually treat your daddy as well as she does in the hospital?”