Chapter 61

Wen Nuo stayed at the hospital for four days. Her symptoms of dizziness and vomiting had gradually improved. The doctor told them that she could be discharged and she would be fine after resting at home for some time.

But the main issue was the little girl's ears. Her sense of hearing in her left ear was completely gone.

Tang Tang decided to take the little girl to a larger hospital to cure her ear. She applied for a leave of absence from the nursery for Ji Xiao Zhuo and Wen Nuo, and after she was done packing, she immediately took the two children with her to the city.

But when they arrived at the city hospital, Tang Tang was dumbstruck at the situation. There was a massive queue at the registration window, and the queue moved very slowly. When they finally got to the window, the tickets for a specialist were all gone. The employees at the hospital said they could make a reservation but the next one would be at least a week later.

Tang Tang was afraid the delay would make the little girl's situation worse, and she became anxious. She didn't know what to do. She wasn't familiar with this place and Ji Yan was not at home. Tang Tang had no other ideas. But since they came all the way here, they couldn't go home without achieving anything, right?

Also, Tang Tang didn't want to return home just like this. After thinking for a while, the only person she could contact was Ji Yue. Without any other choice, Tang Tang called Ji Yue for help and explained the situation to her. When Ji Yue finished listening, she didn't say anything extra and personally came to pick them up with a car. She drove them to the military's district main hospital. Ji Yue even contacted the specialist doctor there in advance. When they arrived at the hospital, they went straight to the doctor with the children for an examination.

Tang Tang didn't know how to thank Ji Yue. If it wasn't for Ji Yue, Tang Tang didn't even know if they would have managed to see a doctor while looking after the children.

At this moment, Tang Tang truly experienced how useless she was. Compared to Ji Yue, she was miles and miles apart. It seemed like she should learn more from Ji Yue in the future.

"Ji Yue, thank you. Once this matter ends, I'll treat you to a meal. I'll make all your favourite dishes."

"What are you thanking me for? You send me so much tasty food and every time you make new clothes, you would also send one to me. I haven't even thanked you for those, so what are you thanking me for? You're being too courteous! But, I'm still very happy when you thank me! Haha."

When Ji Yue finished speaking, Ji Xiao Zhuo pulled on her clothes and waved his hand at her, "Auntie Ji Yue, lower your head. I want to tell you something."

In response, Ji Yue crouched down and lowered her head, "What do you want to say — ah!"

Before she could finish speaking, she was interrupted by Ji Xiao Zhuo's kiss, "Thank you, Auntie Ji Yue. Love you."

The little one's coaxing skills were good. Ji Yue was over the moon. She hugged the little one and kissed him back, "My little darling, I like your way of thanks even more!"

Ji Xiao Zhuo was extremely pleased. Then he went over to Wen Nuo's right side and spoke close to her ear, "Come, Nuo Nuo, you need to thank auntie."

Wen Nuo had always listened to Ji Xiao Zhuo. Without any hesitation, she copied him and kissed on Ji Yue's other cheeks and quietly said, "Thank you, auntie."

Ji Yue became starry-eyed and held both children, one in each hand, and gave them plenty of kisses. Then she went close to Tang Tang's ear and teased, "Tang Tang, your daughter-in-law is a lot like you: cute and loveable. Seems like our Xiao Zhuo has the same taste as his father."