Chapter 28

Edits by Naravil

Ji Xiao Zhuo watched Wen Wen constantly picking out clothes to try. Then he looked towards Tang Tang in comparison. He pulled on Tang Tang's hand and asked, "Mummy, aren't you going to buy some clothes?"

Tang Tang shook her head, "Mummy, doesn't need to. Mummy has clothes."

Ji Xiao Zhuo frowned in puzzlement, "But I haven't seen you go clothes shopping, don't all girls like buying clothes a lot? Why aren't you buying clothes as well?"

She didn't expect the little one to know that females generally liked shopping. Tang Tang also didn't know where he had heard this from. In the end, she smiled and stroked his head, "Not all girls like shopping. Mummy doesn't like it."

Ji Xiao Zhuo looked at her suspiciously and remembered the expression she had when she paid for the furniture. He shook his head, "No. That's not true. Mummy, you're lying. You also like shopping, right? You're just not willing to spend money, right?"

She didn't expect the little one to be so sharp and correctly guess her reason. Tang Tang patiently explained, "Part of the reason is really that mummy already has clothes. The other part is to save money. Mummy doesn't work, so both of us rely on daddy working really hard to support us. So we shouldn't waste daddy's hard-earned money, right? We shouldn't spend money unnecessarily."

Even though he didn't fully understand, Ji Xiao Zhuo nodded and wondered if his family was poor and if he should eat less in the future.

At this moment, Wen Wen, who was wearing a white dress, came out from the dressing room. She did a twirl before asking, "Sister Tang Tang, what do you think? Does it look good?"

Tang Tang carefully analyzed her. Taking into consideration that they grew up in different time periods, and that they had different customs in the dressing style, Tang Tang still thought that the dress was beautiful. She gave Wen Wen a thumbs up and said, "Very good. It suits you really well."

"Really? I also think it looks good as well. Then I will get this!" Wen Wen simply let the sales assistant take the dress to the counter to pack. After that, Wen Wen noticed that Tang Tang had been sitting still all the time and said, "Sister Tang Tang, why don't you try on some clothes. Since we came to the city, why not buy some clothes?"

To be honest, Wen Wen felt that Tang Tang's clothes were unsuitable for her. Tang Tang was young, but she dressed up like she was a middle-aged woman in her thirties or forties. Tang Tang didn't look good in those clothes. Wen Wen thought that Tang Tang should change her dress style because Xiao Zhuo's father was so outstanding, what would she do if he disliked her clothes?

Tang Tang smiled faintly and shook her head, "I'm not buying any. I have enough clothes."

In response, Wen Wen's eyes turned, she suddenly moved closer to Tang Tang and quietly said, "Sister Tang Tang, you actually really like Xiao Zhuo's father, right?"

Tang Tang blanked. She looked dryly at Wen Wen and replied, "Wen Wen, you .. you ... what are you saying?"

Wen Wen laughed and put her arm around Tang Tang's shoulder, "Don't deny it. I have seen the way you look at Xiao Zhuo's father, that can't escape my eyes. The way you look at him is soft like water, I have never seen a woman so gentle before!"

Was she so obvious? Tang Tang couldn't help it and touched her eyes. Her face went red. Tang Tang stammered, but no words came out.

Seeing Tang Tang suddenly became red, Wen Wen patted her shoulder, "Ai, it's nothing embarrassing. You're husband and wife. It's normal to like your husband. If you don't like him, then that's not normal."