"I'm sorry, Aqua, I….., " and I wave his comment away. "I'm not angry, on the contrary, now you," and I look at Yoongi and he smiles at me, "can take me on a date." He chuckles as he sees the others faces, and I walk away, "I'll take a shower and get ready. See you in an hour or so." Yoongi is still enjoying the prospect of taking me on a date. And I smile to myself. 

I shower and wash myself thoroughly. I dry myself, and pay special attention to the rubbing of the lotion, and I apply a light make-up. Next is perfume, and with the towel draped around my frame, I leave the bathroom and run into Opal, who was about to enter without knocking. 

"Oops sorry," I say, but she only lifts her nose at me, and walks into the bathroom. I see Jimin, standing a few feet away, watching. "Where are you going?" He asks me, and I think I hear a little jealousy in it. 

"Yoongi and I will go on a date. I don't know where or what, but I don't care. The guys ate all the food I brought so now Yoongi is the lucky one who gets to take me on a first date." And the longer I talk, the darker he looks. It's not good between those too and not just from Yoongi's side it seems. He stalks closer and I take a step back. 

My way back is blocked by the bathroom door and I plaster myself against it. He molds himself against me and his body heat feels nice. I'm still only wearing a towel, and it is getting a little chilly. His hands trail over my arms up to my face, and goosebumps break out over my skin. He leans in and trails his lips lightly over mine and I whimper. He smiles against my skin as he trails them to my ear. 

Suddenly I get pushed a little forwards and he plants his hands on the door, shutting it tight again. I can hear Opal whine on the other side and I smile. I duck under his arm and leave the space between the door and his perfect frame. Not something I want to do. But provoking Opal again with another kiss isn't a good idea. Or maybe it is? But I don't think she will back off. Why lie about the soul mark? She wants him, or at least the status he has. And of course hes gorgeous. But I doubt she knows anything about his wants and dreams. 

I blow him a kiss and walk to my room and he pouts. And before he releases the door so she can come out, he plasters a indifferent look on his face. I do feel sorry for him, and the situation he's in. And I wish we would make progress a little more quickly. 

I enter my room and look through my clothes for something date whorty. In the end I pull a yellow summerdress out of the closet and put it on, I even have yellow panties and bra. As for shoes, I think I'll wear the converse. I take a last look in the mirror in the bathroom and I'm happy with how I look, so I go in search of my Yoongi. 

He's waiting for me in the living room. He's wearing tight black jeans, and a white blouse, and he looks good enough to eat. And he smells even better. When he sees me he jumps up, and rushes to me. He grabs my hands and pulls my arms apart, so he can really look me up and down. And when our eyes connect they glisten with so much love I pull him to me and connect our lips in a soft kiss. 'I love you so much.' I push into his brain and he chuckles into the kiss. 'So, so much.'  I get back. 

He pulls back and takes my hand. "You look beautiful Love!" And I beam at him. "Thank you. You look good too," I say, and we walk to the front door. The ones who are visible wish us a good time, but I detect jealously and I giggle. 

We get in the taxi and Hwan greets us and I'm happy to see him. And he's happy to see us together. "So where to?" And he looks expectantly at me, and I shrug my shoulders. "Out the three of us I'm living here the shortest. I don't know." And I look at Yoongi and he chuckles, "Hwan, I would like to show my girl a good time, preferably with some option for food. They ate our food, so now we're hungry." And I kiss his cheek, just because I can. Hwan is deep in thought and we wait. 

Finally he looks up and a huge grin is directed at us, "I don't mean to pry, but it looks like you are soulmates, and there is a secret festival just outside of Seoul. So are you interested?" He asks and he looks hopefull. I don't care what we do, as long it's with Yoongi I'm good. 'You decide. I'm fine with whatever.' 

Yoongi kisses my nose and agrees with Hwan, who rubs his hands in glee before driving off. "You won't regret this." He tells us and then focuses on driving. I mold myself against Yoongi’s side and his arm circles my shoulder so he can pull me into him. We don't talk and I lie my head on his shoulders and listen to him breathe. 

The drive there takes us 40 minutes and when we arrive I suggest to Hwan to get his own girl or guy and enjoy the festival himself. My treat, but he declines, and a sad look crosses his face. Oops that wasn't my plan. Now he's sad, so I entangle myself from Yoongi, and give Hwan a tight hug, and his arms snake around me slowly and gently. 

When we part, the sad look is gone and he waves us off. I wave back and take Yoongi's hand. Together we walk the festival and enjoy ourselves with the different games they have for soulmates. I'm extremely hungry so I steer Yoongi to the foodstalls and he laughs at my face when I smell the food. 

It's delicious and I eat more than I normally would. We steer clear of the affrodisiacs. We don't need those. At the back of the festival is a little black tent, and it isn't as populated as the middle or front. A little old man is sitting on a bench, with a big tub of water in front of him. Next to that is a small table with a bucket full of seeds. I've never seen those and am curious so I lean closer. Yoongi is talking to the man, and after a few seconds he comes back to me. 

"For a small fee you can throw a handful seeds into the water and if you have a soulmate, a flower will bloom. Those seeds are called soullillies." Ooh I like this. I want to do this, I want to see if two flowers will bloom. So I get money and give it to the man, and he beams at me. 

Yoongi goes first and he gathers some seeds and throws them in the water. The seeds bob, and float on the surface of the water. Some sink, and suddenly a flower appears and it is orange in color, and it's beautiful. The man fishes it out of the water, and hands it to Yoongi. 

Now it's my turn, and the nerves are present. Will one flower be orange like Yoongi's? And the other? What will it be. I get a handful of the seeds and kiss my closed fist. And I throw them into the water and close my eyes. 

Yoongi starts to laugh, "Love!! You need to watch or you're going to miss it." And he chuckles some more as I open my eyes slowly peeking into the tub. The seeds are floating and swirling, and suddenly a flower appears and it's orange, just like Yoongi's. I wait and another appears and it looks beautiful. It's lavender and I'm exceedlingly happy I've got two flowers. 

I gasp as I see another, and another. In the end there are seven flowers floating in the tub. All a different color and I look up at Yoongi and he smiles at me. The man claps his hands, and start to tell enthusiastically that I'm the first who got 7 soulmates. He gathers the flowers and makes a little bouquet out of them. And as he passes them to me he points at the middle one, a mix of purple and teal. And he tells me, "this one will give you a mark, and the other six around will get the mark from you." He beams at me and I smile back at him, completely overwhelmed with it. 

"And it is always correct?" I ask him as I hold the flowers in my hands. He nods vehemently, "yes, yes. Always. The flowers will always live too. They only wither when a bond is broken."  I give him money and I take Yoongi's hand and slowly walk away. Back to Hwan and his taxi. 

I've got seven, and I wish it are the seven I currently live with, but that's impossible right? I peek at Yoongi and he smiles softly to himself. Bummer he won't be any help. If I ask he will deny. And besides does he even know? 

"Are you okay Love?" He finally asks as I haven't said anything for the last ten minutes. I nod and give him a kiss, "yes I'm fine. It's just a lot to take in, and I need to think about it before I can talk about it." He nods and laces his fingers with mine, after kissing the top of my hand. 

Hwan is leaning against his taxi, and when he sees us he jumps up. He opens the door for us and as I get in the taxi, I see his eyes grow big as he sees the bouquet. Yoongi follows me and Hwan closes the door, and gets behind the wheel. "Did you guys have fun?" He asks, and Yoongi answers for us. I'm content to listen. The Silence settles and I eventually doze off.