I sighed pleasantly as hot kisses sensually, slowly travelled down my neck.

„I want you baby."

„I want you too", I whispered, meeting his bright eyes that were full of desire. I reddened, which I think I will never stop doing at this man.

From my 8th to 10th pregnancy week my pregnancy sickness had been at an all time-high. I had thought before that was bad, but I truly hadn't experienced what ‚bad' meant. 

Every morning without fail, I would feel so sick I could barely get out of bed. At work, and as best as I could hide it from my worried Michael, I had to throw up at least once. At home, it was usually around 8 pm that another wave of sickness would hit me me so strong, I had to lie down and pray I would not empty my stomach's contents again.

And ever since I entered my 11th week of pregnancy, the sickness was slowly fading away. Headaches had long stopped, smells still bothered me to the point Michael stopped wearing his perfume, nausea was only present in the evening - which Michael jumped at in sheer joy when on the first day I wouldn't immediately throw up and had to lay down again.

Michael brushed my hair back. Looked me in the eyes. Shook his head. „I'm so sorry, here I am asking of you to sleep with me when you are not that fit again."

I twisted my lips. This man and his worry head. Worse than me, honestly! I had dropped hints for days now, and he must have ignored them. I mean, if somebody moves their eyes a bit weird Michael immediately knew everything, but when I bent down in front of him, sit on his lap, kiss him longer, play with the hem of his trousers, touch his arm, he doesn't get the hint? Come on! „I feel fine." I stepped forward until my breasts - and belly - were touching him. „God Michael, I want you. The past few weeks I only got hugs from you. Barely any kisses."

„I was worried-"

„I know. And I love you for that", I took his hand and led it to my ass, which was followed by an unsure squeeze. „But bebo, I'm fine again. And I want you. And as you said, we have the whole day. Let's just take it easy, alright?"

„Take it easy", Michael nodded and I knew he would take it word for word. His hands went up the side of my body and took my hand in his. „Let's lay down again. Get comfortable. Should I get the pregnancy pillow?"

I shook my head. „I'll just lift the pillow a bit and that should be enough."

My husband waited until I got myself comfortable - then laid down next to me and moved his arm under my belly, cupping the babies. I closed my eyes and puckered my lips, humming happily as his finally touched mine.

Kissing for 20 minutes when you just started dating was the most exciting thing - kissing for 20 minutes when you were a hormonal, admittedly horny, pregnant, married woman was just excrutiating. He wouldn't touch me. Wouldn't part my legs to stroke my labia up and down like he usually did. Would tease my breasts until my nipples were so errect I couldn't hide them.

Annoyed, I flat out reached for his dick and squeezed it strongly.

„No."

Michael's dick proudly pressed against his underwear.

„You are fully errected!", I bit annoyed.

„We are taking it slow", my husband reminded me with a stern expression and tone, just like at work when he disapproved of a decision or suggestion.

„God- do we have to have this conversation again? I'm not-"

I'm not made out of glass nor am I sick, Michael. I know, I've heard it countless times", Michael barked annoyed and glid his hand under my shirt, pulling it up. „Fine."

The CEO's Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें