Author's Note

Author's Note

Hello everyone 😉❤️
It's C.M LOUDEN here a.k.a Vbomshell
I am bringing you a new story here.

This is the fifth series of:
Mondragon Billionaires Boys Club (MBBC)

The story of
Enzo Denver Mondragon and Kayla Eva Fuentabella

Matured content po ito, R 18

MBBC Series
❤️ Beauty and the Billionaire ✅
❤️ The Billionaire Next Door✅
❤️ Stranded with a cold-hearted billionaire (completed, Dreame exclusive)
❤️ The Billionaire's Favourite Mistake (upcoming)
❤️ The Billionaire's Substitute Bride ✅
❤️ The Billionaire's Secret Heart ✅
❤️ When a Billionaire meets his Candyrella ✅
❤️ The Matchmaker and the Billionaire
❤️ The Billionaire's in Disguise (soon)
❤️ The Billionaires Forbidden Desire(completed)

Sana po supportahan niyo. Your comments and votes is important to me. You can add me on facebook, C.M. Louden Vbomshell

Note: Slowly editing.

Thank you ❤️

Synopsis:

Synopsis:

Isn't your wedding day the happiest day of your life? No, not if you are the substitute bride!

Kyla Eva Fuentabella becomes the substitute bride on her twin sister's wedding day. No one knew that Enzo Denver Mondragon was now getting married to Kyla Eva, the other twin sister of Kylie Eve. Everyone didn't notice that the famous model Kylie Eve Fuentabella had a twin sister named Kyla Eva. She was hidden, a second option and the best shadow of her twin sister's scandals.

When Kylie Eve runs away on her wedding day, Kyla Eva, her twin, becomes her substitute. It was a deal between them, and Kyla took it as a challenge. She thought everything would run smoothly. After all, her twin sister Kylie promised to return in three days. Well, that's what she thought.

She hasn't seen her twin sister after that. And now, left with no choice, she has to act like Kylie Eve and be a wife to Enzo Denver Mondragon, the man she likes the most but has given up because her twin sister Kylie loves him too.

How can Kyla escape from Enzo's sweet kisses and temptation?  Can she meet his needs and satisfy him? What will happen if Enzo soon finds out that the woman sleeping on his bed is not the same woman he promises his ring of love?

A story of love that will melt your heart, give you a rainbow of laughter and fills up a bucket of tears.

A Billionaires' Substitute Bride

Author: C.M LOUDEN

Rated 18+