Chapter-14

[Sunday evening, Sara's POV]

I was walking in the rose garden in my free time where the slow wind was waving. The whole garden was filled with red and white roses. One side is red roses while another side is white roses. They are so fresh and beautiful. 

Suddenly a rose plant caught my attention. It was unorganized. Some flowers were dried, too. 

I have worked in a flower shop so I have some knowledge to organize and to take care of flowers. Slowly cutting few branches and leaves it was done. It looked fresh now. 

Then I looked at my self. My clothes are dirty now with soil and some mud. I don't know where to put these spare branches and leaves. 

I thought to ask Maira or Lia. I took them in my hand and went to the mansion. It was evening so maybe they were in the kitchen. I spotted Lia in the kitchen.

"Lia.." I called her. She looked at me then at my clothes.

"What happened, miss? Why your clothes are dirty?" She asked me.

"Actually, I was organizing some flowers, so they got dirty in that..." She looked at me with a questioning surprised looked.

"You know how to take care of flowers?" She asked and I nodded at her.

"Yeah... I have worked part-time in a flower shop so I know how to take care of them and all.." I replied her.

"Ohh.." She just gave me that 'o' expression.

"Umm.. where should I put these?" I asked her showing the few branches and leaves in my hands.

"Ohh.. give it to me I'll throw them." She said and I gave her those branches and leaves. 

She left me there. It was my time for making dinner so I need to clean my self first. I went to my room to clean my self.

[Author's POV]

Sara made her way to her room. Unknown to her a figure came from the other side. It was Leon. He leaned onto the wall with his hands in the pockets. A weird smile was on his lips.

"So.. our rose knows how to take care of roses and flowers, huh?" Leon said with a smirk on his face, not an evil one.

"What other talent does she possess in her?" Alvin said leaning onto the wall with crossed arms. A smirk came up to his lips, too. 

They both were gazing at Sara's walking figure till she disappeared from their sight. They were looking at her the whole time when she came into the house with those branches.

Still, with those mud and soil over her clothes and body, she didn't fail to catch their attention with her beauty which got increased by that more. 

They all admit that she is beautiful, even in her simple clothes which were just jeans, simple tops and shirts and too with no make up and perfume. 

Her long black hairs which she always knits still, they reach her waist and few strands which always falling in front of her face. 

How long her hairs are? They never show her with her free hairs. They were thinking about how will she look with her free hairs.

[After dinner, In the game room]

All the boys were drinking their wine. Leon was playing with a small wooden stick. The same stick which Sara took to Lia to throw it. But he kept it. He was gazing at it and smelling, too. He was feeling her scent in it.

"What are you doing with that stick, Leon?" Raimon asked him looking at his action.

"Thinking what will be our rose's scent if it will be mixed with some scent of roses.." Leon said in his deep voice staring at the stick which contains both her and Sara's scent.