"I'm hungry" She said all of a sudden and I looked at her.

"You're a piece to be kept in museum" I told and she gave me a duh look.

"Guys!! Today's treat is mine!! We're having dinner outside" She told as we came inside mansion.

"Where" Papa asked

"Let's go! You'll come to know" She replied and soon we all we're in cars soon reaching Rambagh Palace!!

"Suvarna Mahal" I asked and she nodded

"That's brilliant! " Dad said happily and she smiled.

"They're probably waiting for us. Let's go" She told and we all moved inside.

The dinner was finger licking.

Off course one of the finest dining in whole Jaipur!!

"This was just awesome BFF. I don't remember when last time I came here. You see people on diets make you eat gross too" Aayush mocked looking at me and I glared him while everyone giggled.

After dinner everyone went to their cars.
Papa went home while Aayush and his family too bid bye.

"Stay here only with us tonight" Dad told me and I looked at Baani.

"Dad. I've heard Nahargarh Fort gives amazing view from top today. Is that so" She asked

"Off course. Our Pink City looks gorgeous. Kabeer, you should take Baani there" Dad said me and Baani grinned.

"Sometime else. I'm tired" I replied

"Diwali comes once in an year Kabeer and next time I'll not be even with you" She blurted and then looked at me.

Shit!!!

"What do you mean Baani" Dad asked

"Uh.. Actually next year nearly this month I'll be out of India I guess. You see new venture of us dad. Due to that" She covered and dad nodded while I relieved.

"Kabeer. If you want to come then come otherwise I'll go alone . I won't miss that" She stated and I grumbled.

"Kabeer!!! " Dad warned and I gritted looking at her giving her an expression of I'll kill you ! While she looked at me smirking.

"Come madame" I mocked and she smiled.

"Good night dad.. Mrs. Maya. We'll see you afterwards" Baani wished.

"Don't wait for us. We'll be going penthouse" I told and dad nodded

"Good night.. Both of you" I told and all, the three faces looked shocked at me.

What!!

I told right I'll try to be nice with her and I'm trying.

Bidding them bye we drove to Nahargarh fort and climbed it.

We came at the top and Baani stood near an edge.

"Come! " She said

I thought for a second and walked towards her standing near by.

The city looked mesmerizing. The sounds and lights of fireworks covered city. And lightings on houses looked surreal.

Suddenly a warm hand touched my hand and our fingers intertwined. She rested her head on my shoulder.

It felt just so natural. It felt good!!

"It's just very very beautiful. I love this" She exclaimed.