"I'll be lightning 500 shots" Baani said and Aayush nodded.

"Come" He told and was taking Baani when she grabbed my hand.

"Come!! " She repeated and I looked at her.

"I'm good here only" I told and she frowned

"No ways! You're coming. Aayush tell him!! He's ruining my festival" She whined and Aayush looked at me raising his eyebrow while I sighed.

"I am surrounded by two mad people"I muttered and went there.

She lit the matchstick and I looked at her horrified taking it from her and throwing it away!!

" Whaattt" She argued

"Baani!! That's not toys. Be a little careful!! That's not the way!! " I told and lightning an incense stick I gave her!

"Now do it" I told and she nodded.

She lit the cracker and raising her skirt a little ran away when I looked at her.

"You're wearing sport shoes" I asked shocked

"So what you wish! I'll run in four inch heels" She mocked and I chuckled.

"For the first time your brain worked outside office" I smirked

"It's not your problem. The thing is one who doesn't have much brains thinks that everyone's like them only" She mocked back and I chuckled.

We lit ground spinners, Flower pots, Rockets etc etc!!

I looked at Baani and she was having a big sparkler in her hand and was smiling widely with a beautiful twinkle in her eyes!

She looked at me and smirked and then moved her sparkler that was in her hand in such a way that it wrote Devil!!

I chuckled at her childishness while she giggled.

Her face was glowing with the sparklers light and she looked stupendously beautiful!!

I turned and looked at the watch she gifted me!!

What's happening with me!!

I never behave like this!!

Something is happening which is very foreign and unknown!

But still it feels as if it's no harm!!

It was almost midnight!!

"Kabeer!!! The longest garland cracker!" Aayush yelled from far and I nodded.

"Wanna have some more fun" I asked and she grinned at me.

I forwarded her my hand and she took it as we walked towards Aayush who laid down the garland of 50,000 crackers to gather.

"Be a little away okay! " I told and she nodded going away and watching us at distance with Anna and Mrs. Maya.

I lit that cracker and went towards Baani!!

And soon it started to explode!!

"Whoaa!! Mumaaa" She screamed holding me and hid herself in me while I chuckled.

"It looks amazing. And you'll miss it if you don't stop clinging over me" I mocked

"You're just!! Ugh!!" She yelled in my ear and looked at looked at crackers with still half eyes closed!

"What if any one of them comes here on me burning my hairs or skin" She asked

"We're far and it won't come to you! " I assured holding her hand and she sighed.