Answers

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

This Chapter is dedicated to @ithowxs337

After Maria took care of Nana and Taehyung was all set, Jungkook went back to his room. He is tired.

Ever since Taehyung was kidnapped he didn't got any rest, neither his eating schedule is healthy. He stated to skip meals, no doubt he seemed weak.

Lack of sleep and food and increased stress left a markable effect on him. He was beyond the rest limit and his body is slowly giving up.

He just dropped to the bed in the hope of some sleep. He laid down and closed his eyes for the sleep to engulf him.

But it didn't seem to happen as all the recent events started revolving in his mind. Taehyung!!Nana!!Bogum!!Min-Jae!!. All of them and just few days.

He fliped on his side and with his one arm under his head he seem to rethink about him and Taehyung. Was he doing right? After all he did to him, was he right to ask for forgiveness? Do he really deserve to be forgiven?

Maybe yes. Maybe if Taehyung can see this by his point of view, maybe just maybe he will understand. But what was Taehyung's point of view?

And Nana who is she? Is she really worth a worry. Is she really a good decision for Taehyung? Its just Taehyung, Taehyung and him always.

Jungkook's thinking starts from him and ends at him. He is just revolving around the one particular 18 year old boy.

And just like that all of the past events played back in his mind. How can he rest when the killer of his parents and tormentor of his lover is still sitting there peacefully. Well Min-ho was everything but in peace.

And just like that he was on his feet once again. He brushed his hairs back which are a bit long cz he didn't got to cut them and left the room.

He saw Taehyung sitting on the kitchen counter bugging Maria who seemed quite irritated and a small chuckle left his mouth. He can't control but to adore this beautiful human sitting over there.

He is jut too deep in love with him. To much that it's getting dangerous for his life. As he placed his life in other's hands.

He was quick to leave before Taehyung can see him and get to know the truth. Somewhere deep down he had a fear that maybe if Taehyung saw Min-ho here and in that condition may be he will try to let him go and Jungkook is too weak to say No to him.

Apart from his love he had a life long purpose and he don't want to let it go. He wants to avenge his father. He wants justices for his mother. He don't want their death go waste. He wants to kill that man in worst possible way.

Being a soft heart Taehyung might slip into the thought of ending his misery but Jungkook is not soft hearted and he admits that.

He went down and opened the door and switched on the light. He saw Min-ho sitting there on the chair blindfolded, a gag in his mouth and hand tied at back. The smell in the room was not pleasant and Min-ho looked even more disgusted.

Dried blood on his forehead and busted lip. The bruises over his neck and body. For anyone else it would be a heart wrenching scene but for Jungkook it was satisfying.

He went near him and Min-ho quickly looked at him with his blinds.

"W-who is it."

"Good Morning once again Mr.Kim." Jungkook said. The way he call him with respect is another level flex.

"You...... what do you want now." Min-ho said irritatedly.

"Ohh are you angry Mr.Kim..." Jungkook said pouting. "Don't........ be." Jungkook stopped. For a second he felt everything revolving around him.