Invitation

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"I'm sorry okay.... I'm sorry. I'm doing all i can but I can't fine him... i don't know where they took h-him...." Jungkook's voice broke at the end. It's been 2 days and they still didn't got any lead about Taehyung's whereabouts.

He crouched down and picked Yeontan in his hands. The dog started barking at his face. Jungkook knew he was angry.

"You have every right to be angry at me, it's me cz of whom he is in danger. It's always me...." he sat down on the couch with a very angry Yeontan in his lap.

"But believe m-me i never wanted that..... i never did.... i always tried to protect him. For a very long time i did it cz I thought to hurt him when he'll completely trust me, but i never was able to do that. Now i know why it pained me so much whenever i hurt him............ i really Love him Tan-ah..... I can't..... I can't live without him. I-i didn't even get to tell him how much i love him....... he probably would hate me more after this..... i-i know Bogum.... he..."

"Let's not make assumptions hmm!" Jungkook looked up and saw Hobi standing infront of the door.

"Can i come in?" Jungkook just nodded while wiping the tears he had in his eyes.

"As much as i know him..... he won't hate you. He is a boy who is kind to even stranger, you are his lover how would he be cruel to you?. You did wrong JK..... you did wrong to him but he stayed by your side, gave you an opportunity to be better. He won't hate you. Yes it'll take him alot of time to develop the feeling you want him to feel but he don't know hating . Be patient..." Jungkook sat there in tarns.

It was 3rd time when he encountered Hobi and just like always he was the light to guide him to his right path. Jungkook wanted to hug him for always being a savior. He freed Yeontan on ground and was about to standup.

"Kook...." Jimin came running. He bent down with his hands over his knees to make his breath normal.

"What happened." Jungkook stood up with a frown. Jimin was huffing and pointing at the paper envelope in his hand.

"T-this.." Jimin handed him the envelope and Jungkook saw the painful expressions on others face.

Jungkook looked at the plain white envelope and saw From your friend. Jungkook got this uneasy feeling setting in his heart.

It was Bogum. He knew it. He had a history with that man. Whenever he was about to do something drastic he'll address himself as friend.

Jungkook looked back at Jimin who was on the verge of crying. Jungkook didn't wasted another second and ripped it open.

He pulled a paper and a small object wrapped in a black paper. He started reading the paper.

'To my lovely friend;
         It's been long since we met. I really missed you alot. I arranged a party for our reunion. Hope to see you there. I'll be waiting for you and so will be your pretty little boyfriend . Your presence is most anticipated.'
~ Park Bogum.

Jungkook's face color changed. He was red, fuming with anger. He was about to tore the paper but jimin stopped him.

"Turn the paper" Jimin said.

Jungkook turned the paper and at the end of the paper there was a line written with a smile with it. The line reads:

'I know you'll be hell angry and will tore the paper or throw my invite away so for making it to your interest i sent a card, there is something waiting for you. Have a look of it.😊'