Alive?

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

As told Namjoon gave Taehyung his suit that he needs to wear for the party. Taehyung was not home yet. Namjoon left it in his room.

Taehyung spent his day alone. He didn't knew Jimin was in the college. He had his classes and at off time he was about to leave when he felt someone held his arm. He was afraid that maybe Min-ho will again bully him as Jimin is not around.

With fear he slowly turned around and his eyes widened as he saw who was the person. He freed his arm and hugged the person.

"Chimmmmm." Taehyung pulled away as quick as he did it.

"Finally you decide to show your face huh. It's been four days. Why the hell did you locked yourself in the room." Taehyung slapped Jimin at his shoulder and demanded for the explanation.

"I'm....... I'm sorry Tae. I was not myself lately." Jimin said while holding his hand.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked in concern.

"You tell me what happened?" Jimin said in return making Taehyung frown.

"What happened" Taehyung didn't knew what Jimin was talking about.

"Care to tell me what is this?" Jimin said tracing Taehyung's eye.

"Eye chim. That's my eye." Taehyung giggled. He stopped seeing Jimin's serious expression.

"You know what I'm talking about. Tell me what's the matter?" Jimin said face all serious leaving no room to joke around.

"I'm fine chim. I'm really fine." Taehyung said.

"You think I'm stupid? Something is bothering you and i know it. Tell me?" Jimin glared Taehyung. Taehyung know Jimin could be scary sometimes.

"Chim you are making it a big deal now. Trust me I'm fine really. I had an exam today and I didn't had enough money to buy the notes so I didn't prepared....... that's why i was worried and because of that I couldn't sleep last night. That's it." Taehyung said trying his best to look convincing.

"Why didn't you asked me? If you can't even relay on me than why am i here?" Jimin was angry. He turned to go but Taehyung held his arm to stop him.

"I'm sorry chim. I'll never do that again. Whenever I'll need anything I'll ask you I promise."

It won't get there Chim. After today you won't have to be worried for me.

"Promise?"

"Promise chimmy." Jimin gace him his best smile and they both walked toward the main gate.

It was 5 in the evening and Jungkook was pacing back and forth in the living room, eyes fixed on the main entrance looking for one certain person to enter.

After waiting for hours that person did entered and Jungkook did his beat to hold himself back.

"Ahhh JK. See how do i look?" Lisa said soon she saw Jungkook standing in the living room looking at her.

"Hmm. Can i have a word?" Jungkook sounded unexpectedly calm.

"Can't hold yourself even for the party huh" Lisa chuckled. "Sure."

"Let's go to my office." Lisa nodded and followed Jungkook to his office.

As they entered inside the office he asked Lisa to sit down. Lisa did as asked with an annoying smile on his face. Jungkook turned and locked the door.