Home is where you truly belong

I woke up and heard a noise while everyone was asleep I decided to check out, little did I know, Caesar and Blue Eyes started to wake up. I looked around until I found out where that noise was coming from, which happened to be a of wolves as the were eating their catch. I loved wolves they are my favorite creatures, I continued to watch them in awe, suddenly I stepped on a stick and soon their attention was on me. "Uh oh, Dad wanted me to be careful" I thought as they got closer, ready to attack until a man with long black hair and blue eyes started to fight the wolves, winning in the end as they retreated. The man didn't say anything until he grabbed me by the arm and started walking with me following, leading back to the sanctuary which I didn't know why he knows where I live "Be careful next time." He said then Caesar came up to us but they look like they knew each other "Jack, it's good to see you again." Caesar signed "You too, old friend." The person named Jack said "Hold on that name sounds familiar." I thought "Me and Caesar knew each other ever since he became a leader." Jack said "Also the last time, I saw you Nina was back when you were 9 yrs old." That suddenly hit me I remember someone playing with me. Then I realized that person was Jack, the person who I loved as brother, I closed my eyes as tear formed at the corner of my eyes as I opened them and smiled "It's good to see you again, brother." I said as he smiled back.

Short timeskip 

Caesar said that me and Jack should come with them to face the human colony which we both agreed to come of course. I tied my hair with two hair ribbons into twin tails, and put on a white and sliver mask with a black design.

 I tied my hair with two hair ribbons into twin tails, and put on a white and sliver mask with a black design

Jack had the same mask as we grabbed our horses and rode off with Caesar and the ape colony.

Timeskip 

We finally made it there as Caesar did his speech, we listened through the whole thing but something happened that caught me off guard. When we were about to leave, Malcolm then said "Wait. What about the girl and boy?" He said as me and Jack stopped, Caesar took a glance at me then unexpectedly he grabbed my left wrist "Wait this didn't happen in the movie. It must be because of my presence in this world. But still, I don't want to go with the humans. I want to stay with my family and Caesar because when I'm with them I feel like I belong. I feel like I have a purpose and reason to live." I thought as I started to say these words that I'll never forget "I appreciate that you're worried me and my brother but I can't go with the human colony. I only stay and live with people and family that know the real me, the person I am right now. The ape colony is real colony I belong, along with my father, brother, friends, and companions. And also be careful who you trust, just because the simian flu is still here, doesn't mean that everyone is going cooperate. Never forget that and never let guard down no matter what." I said, Malcolm looked shocked, I looked at Caesar as he spoke "Nina. It time to go." I looked at Jack then back at Caesar "Okay." I said as Beauty started to walk again.

Timeskip 

I kneeled down, looking at my reflection in the water as I still have my mask and twin tails on. I then noticed Caesar walked up to me as I turn around to face him "That was really brave of you to have said that speech." He signed "Thanks, I spoke from my heart." I signed back as I looked at Blue Eyes playing with Shadow and Ember "Is Raven really your Father?" Caesar signed "Well Raven isn't my biological father but he's my real father that's always been there for me. My biological father wasn't always around much so I never knew what a father's love felt like for real until my mom met and they fell in love with each other. Soon he moved in her house and he lives with me and my mom which to me is a good thing." I said, Caesar understood "Is it true of what you said about saying my colony is where you belong?" Caesar asked "Yeah because when I see you, leading the colony and all of them, living in peace. I see it as a good family and community that represents everything I believed in my whole life. Caesar, I don't just see you as a leader. I also see you as a good leader and a living being as well." I said while putting my hand on my heart "I don't want everyone in the colony to see me as a bad person or my family. My mom raised me as a good person and she thinks that you're a good person Caesar. I only want to make peace with them." I said then he put a hand on my shoulder "I know that you are a good person. Your mother would be proud." He said and smiled as looked at Blue Eyes and Shadow teasing Ember, making him feel embarrassed. I looked at sky "This is a good day after all." I thought as I smiled at the sky.