The hunt

I knew that I was in the "Dawn of the planet of the apes" movie and I also that this could be an opportunity and chance that I could save Caesar and his colony but in order to do that I have to gain their trust first. I knew that they are scared and don't trust humans like me so that means I have to show them that I'm not a scary and bad person and show them instead that I'm a good person "Master you know that you're inside the movie but what do plan to do?" said Shadow. Master is a nickname they wanted to come after we saw a movie where the student calls his teacher Master, "My plan is save Blue eyes from the bear after their hunt but I'm going to need you and Ember's help to do that." They nodded in return and so it was settled I got on Beauty and started to gallop to the location the hunt was starting with Shadow and Ember behind following me. We arrived at the scene only to find blue eyes getting attacked by the bear and also to see Caesar trying to protect him but before Caesar calls for Koba I started to use my powers that I got from entering this world "Life magic: arrows of the forest combine!" "Ready. Aim.Fire!" My arrows started to shoot at the bear and kill it, Caesar and Blue were shocked but confused for what for had just happened. I was scared to approach them because I wasn't ready to face them yet but Ember said "It's okay...calm down Master you can do this we'll be right behind you." I felt relieved that the brothers would have my back no matter what. I gather up the courage to approach them and so I did, I went over to the bear and put my hand on it saying "May you Rest In Peace in heaven with the Heavenly Father." I then turned around to meet Caesar eyes staring at me as I step forward he started to get in a defense position but not after I said "It's alright no need to be defensive I'm not going to hurt you I just want to heal your son's wounds if you'll let me." Caesar hesitated at but then let me approach Blue Eyes, he was scared but that didn't stop me from using my healing magic "Healing magic of nature: healing light." then a dark green light started to glow from my hand on blue eyes's wound stopping it from bleeding, he still had the scars but it was healed instead. "There that should do I managed to stop the bleeding you should be fine now." I said then I was about to walk away and leave them when all of a sudden Koba started to jump on top of me with his spear in his hand ready to strike but before he could do that Caesar then pushed him away from me and signed "Wait Koba she saved my son and healed him, she isn't like the other humans." The Koba signed "It doesn't matter she's still a threat to us and she also might call other humans to help her we can't risk it Caesar she has to die." I knew that Koba hated humans after for what they have done to him but I didn't hate Koba I could never feel that way about it isn't the way my mother taught and raised me, I then said "I can't die yet I made a promise to someone that I would live and I'm not going to break that promise." Koba then looked up at but in a different light like Caesar was telling the truth that I wasn't like the other humans but before anyone can jump to conclusions I called for Beauty as he started to gallop to me and I got him fast and started to go to a meeting spot where the apes couldn't find me with the brothers following behind. But little did I know that Caesar was still looking at me as I started to leave and questioned himself "Who was that 14 year old girl and what is she doing in the forest all by herself?"

 But little did I know that Caesar was still looking at me as I started to leave and questioned himself "Who was that 14 year old girl and what is she doing in the forest all by herself?"