The truth

As we got back to the sanctuary, I saw Shadow and Ember stare at me in shock but before I could say or explain anything I started to collapse on my knees from blood loss "Master!" Ember called out in fear and worry as he started to run to my side "Master what happened?! You're bleeding bad, we need to treat your wounds and quick!" Ember wasted no time to start getting the first aid kit to treat the wound on my arm. Shadow then came up to help me stand and place me on one of the nearby rocks by the river, he then got to work on healing me. Shadow was good with medical treatment even more skilled than Ember as Shadow got to work on my wound, Caesar then came up to me "Why do you live out here and where did you get those powers and that tattoo on on right arm?" he signed. I just clenched my fist but then got the courage to tell them of what happened to me "I was an experiment on finding a cure for the simian flu." he was then shocked and so were the other apes I then continued "But it didn't last long I was then saved a man named Kuro and he took me under his wing. He's my mentor that gave me this heart tattoo and told me to always follow my heart and soul. He then injected me with many serums, in result giving me these powers to protect those who cannot protect themselves. He always said with great power comes great responsibility and from then on I would always use my powers for good but never for evil." I said as Shadow finished treating the wound "Oh right I forgot introduce myself. My name is Nina." I said with a comforting smile.

Dad then started to appear "Hello you must be Caesar my name is Raven I'm Nina's father and I thank you for helping my daughter get home safe

Dad then started to appear "Hello you must be Caesar my name is Raven I'm Nina's father and I thank you for helping my daughter get home safe." He said put his hand on my shoulder Caesar grew in shock as he transformed into his human. Yup you've guessed it, my Dad is a shapeshifter "You're a shapeshifter?" Caesar signed "Yes like my daughter I too was an experiment before they released me when the simian flu began." He said looking at Caesar, the sun started to set as the starry night with a full moon came. I looked up at the full moon as it shined on me until I overheard the meeting they were having by the camp fire "The female human we can trust after everything that happened with the humans but she's different from them that makes her one of us." They all looked at me as I gaze then something extraordinary happened I started to sing.

(Wherever You Are (from Pup Star) by Kaitlyn Maher & Alette Segerstorm)

Wherever I am
Wherever I go
You will be in my dreams
Wherever you are
Wherever you go
I'll be dreaming if you
And I will be there Forever
Wherever you are
Wherever you are(wherever I am)
Wherever you go(Wherever I go)
I'll be there for you(I'll be there for you)
And I will dream of you forever, wherever you are
There are dreams that might never be
There are ships that will lose at sea
There are times you're alone, and cold, and dark
I will be there for you forever,
I will be there forever, wherever you are

(End of song)

As I finished singing I started to drift asleep then every else did the same I don't know what will tomorrow be but what I do know is that a new surprise is in store for all of us.